MB update

If I were MB, I’d pull up stakes and relocate. LK being so close, no thanks. There are plenty of areas farther away, it’s not worth the cost. If people are so keen to clinic with him, he can go to them. I just would not want that person so close to me. At this point, winning is staying away from her toxic self.

I realize that’s probably not a popular stance, but really, based on what I’ve seen of the possible evidence, the civil trial going to not be very successful for her, and in my experience with folks who demonstrate the type of stuff she is still currently putting out on you tube, that will agitate her and increase her provacative actions.

12 Likes

She fully expected him to be found guilty if he didn’t accept the plea deal.

12 Likes

I know but she still could have had dad buy a house anywhere except his neighborhood. That just screams loudly that she’s not finished yet.

12 Likes

I totally agree with you! The Tryon NC area would welcome him with open arms and already has quite a few of his BNT friends based there.

8 Likes

It is not that easy to pull up stakes on a horse functioning horse facility. Even less so when you have extremely crazy legal bills.

9 Likes

Unless you win a crazy amount in a civil suit! Of course one can’t squeeze $$ out of thin air even with a judgment in hand.

7 Likes

Speaking of crazy legal bills, I went to get my daily fix of SquireL on the gofundme. Still nothing new there but I took a screen shot of SquireL, though I suggest everyone check it out themselves while they are at the GFM, I am sure it looks better there than in my cropped screen shot.

11 Likes

Do you think JK even knew that MB’s farm was right around the corner?

If so, that certainly says a lot about his character, doesn’t it? :roll_eyes:

5 Likes

Of course he knew. And yes, it speaks volumes.

11 Likes

I just love that SquireL. I am very patiently waiting to see if we get another installment on the Go Fund Me, though.

5 Likes

He needs a nut….

4 Likes

LK trained with Michael one season in Florida. She knows where his farm is.

11 Likes

No, because they testified that they didn’t pay cash board. They paid board-in-kinnd. RG did carpentry work in exchange for board. Your question is, I wonder if RG did any more work on the house in exchange for August’s rent. I personally doubt it. It would mean he had done all his August rent work prior to the 6th, and I don’t think that’s how he did it, but maybe he did. But there was no “rent paid” for living there. There was no rent check paid for rent, at all.

9 Likes

I thought they paid $5000, and then were exchanging RGs work for board on extra horses, above and beyond the two they initially agreed upon?

1 Like

I still think LK was playing JK against RG against MB. Telling MB that Daddy would pay the board. Telling Daddy that RG was working off the board. Telling RG that if he did the renovations, MB would pay him. And it worked until MHG began to smell a rat…

And that is why LK (and her minions) still have a full-scale hate campaign going against MHG.

21 Likes

I think that Loxahatchee is a fairly small enclave. Wikipedia says it’s 12 square miles, but I’m not sure all of that is useable. It’s attraction is it sits practically in Wellington, but is much less expensive. So it might not be possible to be very far from MB’s farm.

I agree, a different neighborhood/state would have been a better choice for the K’s, and they didn’t give that much thought because they never thought they would see MB again.

3 Likes

Agree, this appears vey plausible

1 Like

And they don’t gaf.

5 Likes

Oh, OK.

Let me rephrase. Assuming the jury correctly understood the flow chart for arriving at a verdict, and assuming they did not send out a verdict just to get out for a long weekend, and assuming that they were genuinely unanimous and did not compromise and just lie in saying they were unanimous, again to get done quicker, the observation that they rejected the possible verdict of straight not guilty and chose between guilty and NGRI, implies that the jury as fact finders determined that the prosecution proved all elements of its case other than intent with respect to LK.

I was assuming that the jury did its job honestly and while understanding the jury instructions.

So no, I don’t know “what they were thinking”. I know what the NGRI verdict implies about their determination as finders of fact, assuming they did their jobs honestly and correctly.

ETA For future reference, this is post 3470.

1 Like

New drawing up

37 Likes