MB update

Apparently me saying that the “dog with a bone” posting style of a couple of people here reminds me of the “dog with a bone” posting style of someone no longer on this board is so offensive it got flagged and removed. Ummm…that is offensive or violates guidelines how? I didn’t suggest either were that person, just that their determined pursuit of their own narratives were similar. Somebody must be feeling fragile today :roll_eyes:

25 Likes

The 1st was the deadline for written discovery.

Depositions were to begin the 2nd. Any relevant witness can be called for a deposition.

No new filings on the court record as of now.

6 Likes

Will we actually see depositions being scheduled on the site? Somehow I only think we’ll see action there when people start refusing to comply. It’s also a little early to get started I would think.

3 Likes

Thank you!

(I don’t know about @MHM, but I’m nowhere close to taking The Bar Exam).

2 Likes

What I love about the last paragraph and the mention of Barisone and Olympics is she brings up the Olympics frequently in a disparaging way…he was only a coach, he never rode in the Olympics, he only went because someone else couldn’t! It is truly hilarious! I don’t care if he was selected to shovel manure, he was excellent enough to be selected out of all others! But wait, he was selected as an Alternate Rider and she has the unmetigated gall to belittle that achievement? So his participation is insignificant? Is nothing sacred to this (fill in the blank for yourself…I don’t have an acceptable noun to use)?

The closest Lauren Kanarek will ever get to any Olympics is the half price Olympic memorabilia kiosk at a local mall.

EDITED to correct my mistake - Michael was a Gold Medalist at the Nation’s Cup in Hickstead, England, was an alternate Olympian rider, and coached Ali Brock to an Olympic Bronze Medal.

By the way, the Olympic team traveled with 4 riders, only 3 competed. All 4 did the jog, the 3 riders were not chosen until hours before the first ride. There was a toss up of Michael or Courtney, they obviously made the wrong choice as Courtney’s horse tested positive!

26 Likes

Yeah, we’ll only see things if people refuse to comply.

I was more curious if anything had been filed on the written discovery, but no motions or anything about that yet, either.

6 Likes

What’s even funnier is she does this while maintaining the lie, the delusion, the fabrication, the pipe dream that she was the best rider in the barn!!

22 Likes

Perhaps she is distantly related to The Maestro!

19 Likes

The US has never won gold in dressage at the Olympics. Best they’ve done is silver.

Barisone was the reserve team rider in 2008 (no team medal), and coach of a bronze medal team rider (Ali Brock) in 2016 (not coach of the whole team).

3 Likes

I like that she says “the trial was in March. Perhaps it’s time to move on.”

Ummmmmmmmmm ya think?

17 Likes

You are absolutely correct! He was a Gold Medalist at the Nation’s Cup in Hickstead! My speedy fingers typing mistake! Correcting the original now! Thank you!

7 Likes

I think we should get out the tiny violins for them

86c98e48b5c17989d2cf3830a8d514fc

Edited for clarity!

10 Likes

She says that while many of her own posts, not tagged, are being posted NOW!

5 Likes

If there were a sandwich - Deli-type sandwich or Sub sandwich - called “The Barisone”, what would it consist of?

2 Likes

It would be bear meat and named The Bearisone

5 Likes

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

Oh my, she doesn’t hear herself, I guess.

3 Likes

Oh, I bet it is not even distantly! They are either first cousins or half siblings!

6 Likes

ekat, I’m surprised her hand didn’t burn when she touched that Bible…

9 Likes

I wonder if it self-destructed and had to be replaced after her and RG, back to back.

3 Likes