MB update

Come now, I’ve been to many a holy place and not burned up, In Spite of my friend’s worries!

10 Likes

Jingles for full recovery @smoofox!

1 Like

Slow and Steady? To win the race?

Speaking of names. I was driving in New Jersey today and saw a real estate sign for a realtor or company named Kroll. At first I thought it might be a relative of the person in the legal case that gave the name to the Krol hearing. But then I realized it was not spelled with the same number of Ls.

4 Likes

If LK was as y’all describe you would never post about her because you would be too afraid. Your own posts deny your accusations. Worse, y’all know it.

Instead of armchair amateur psycho analyzing her, read up on why people tend to blame victims of crime.

1 Like

Dream on. You WISH we were afraid. We’re not. We blame her not because there is something wrong with US, but rather with her behavior.

26 Likes

Yes, I like that!

That’s hilarious!

3 Likes

Plus, there’s that whole no crime thing. Not that I have to tell you that…

12 Likes

How about: No

18 Likes

I saw such an interesting thing tonight related to what we were talking about. Thought I should share it with you.

23 Likes

You know it’s the LK witching hour….

12 Likes

Wow, that is very interesting indeed! Thank you.

6 Likes

Anytime!

3 Likes

Since someone previously copied Psychology Today (in an attempt to categorize posters here as a hate group) I thought I’d share this snippet from them as well.

“There are many different ways we shame others: Sarcasm, name-calling, expressing disgust, and eye-rolling are all ways we communicate that someone else is not worthy of our respect. Shaming behaviors make us feel superior to that other person, as well as communicate to them that we wish they’d be or act differently, without us having to actually talk to them in an adult way and take responsibility for our own feelings. The same way teasing is so often rooted in hostility, shame takes its energy from judgment and self-righteousness. Shame, in whatever form it takes, is a way to control the other person by using their deeply ingrained need for connection to threaten them with disconnection. It’s genius. And nefarious”

15 Likes

It’s a very interesting dynamic especially because in many interpersonal relationships each party thinks the OTHER party is this.

8 Likes

Flying monkey? I had no idea that was a thing. How apropos.

8 Likes

It’s a term used when describing dynamics such as with a malignant narcissist. There are many YT videos which examine the dynamics.

9 Likes

I didn’t notice any bombshell at all in watching the trial. Do we know to what LK was referring when she used the term?

ETA: Never mind. I’m 150 posts behind and saw someone addressed this.
Signed, Roseanne Rosanna Danna

10 Likes

Just going to delete my post because the clueless will never get a clue and it’s wasted energy.

12 Likes

Flipping heck, she just CANNOT let go of the “letter from jail” when he didn’t mention himself, or ask for any sympathy at all, rather he used his limited paper and stubby little pencil to ask for help for fellow inmates. I guess someone being selfless is beyond her ken?

17 Likes

:joy::joy::joy:

4 Likes