MB update

Or trying to sway his legal team into making a deal and not going to trial.

5 Likes

Iā€™m so sorry for the loss of your herd boss. So heart-breaking. And jingles to your other mare to make a full recovery and to find another BFF soon. Itā€™s so hard to see them grieving. :broken_heart: :kissing_heart:

6 Likes

Jingles for your mare @smoofox. Also very sorry for your loss. That sounds just horrible.

5 Likes

Complete and utter codswallop (mk2)

17 Likes

Or donā€™t just threaten them with disconnection - ignore them, they HATE the withdrawal of attention even more

8 Likes

Does responding to someoneā€™s post with ā€œcomplete and utter codswallopā€ count as ā€œignoring themā€? By quoting them, they get a notification (attention).

And what is ā€œcodswallopā€?

Why donā€™t you look it up?

Any old excuse to get your undies in a bunch!

19 Likes

Dog people too! Especially when you have a senior canine or one with a delicate GI tract! :wink:

11 Likes

Damn, yes.

5 Likes

Ahem

15 Likes

Wow!! 100% appropriate! What a shame they donā€™t recognize themselves!

9 Likes

:rofl: :rofl:
I wager @Hightaleā€™s post received at least two flags for this inappropriate word! Such trash talk is against the rules, at least the rules of some posters.

BTW, @Hightale was christened by the flag police on her very first post yesterday! I think thatā€™s a record for this group!

13 Likes

Iā€™m going to telepath Michael suggesting he use his nubby little pencils to draw a Flying Monkey next! It might end up being the cover of his book or best seller of his limited edition prints! I know Iā€™d buy one for sure, heck there are quite a few of his drawings Iā€™d love to own!

Isnā€™t it typical that a certain person makes fun of an innocent man using his time drawing from memory using bare minimum tools while waiting for the not guilty verdict he received?

17 Likes

@eggbutt it seems that flying monkey feathers get ruffled really easily

Caveat, now Iā€™m not saying anyone in particular is a flying monkey, because that might be against the rules, this is obviously just a general thought on posting behaviours :innocent:

23 Likes

IF? Dozens of people who have had real life interactions with LK over the past 10 years have shared their personal accounts of how vicious, cruel, and BSC she is. There is no ā€œifā€ about it. The real question is why you donā€™t believe the many people who all have had the same experience with her.

28 Likes

In other words they react with codswallop!

Iā€™m curious @Hightale, is codswallop similar to poppycock?

And then we have kerfuffle, claptrap, rigamarole, malarkey, hullabalooā€¦the list is endless!

8 Likes

I prefer hogwash, myself. Lots of hogwash happening here, and on YT.

11 Likes

Apparently we canā€™t share general thoughts on posting behaviours either without some finding it ā€œabusive and offensiveā€ and a violation of COTH rules. There are some delicate constitutions around hereā€¦

16 Likes

Tripe is a good one too.

7 Likes

So my suggestion - if I may as a newbie, but one who has been reading these threads from the start? Absolutely not teaching egg sucking and please do feel free to ignore me.
But, you all know what some of the posters here are like, they are just here to argue, post unfathomable illogical responses, tie the threads up in endless circles, rinse / repeat, get threads closed etc, Iā€™ve seen it again and again on each Barisone thread, it really winds the majority of you up and totally gums up relevant and useful discussion.

Soā€¦ā€¦You can engage with these peopleā€™s posts, but not actually engage with them if that makes sense?

EG Iā€™m not going to get into an argument about the minutiae of the post content that will engender a ream of word salad back. Just give an option on the post content if you want to acknowledge it ā€¦ā€¦ā€¦and stroll off.

Be more dog than monkeyā€¦ā€¦sniff it, pee on it and walk away. :dog:

Unless you want to argue the toss over and over, in which case have at it my lovelies! :crazy_face:

24 Likes