MB update

:slightly_smiling_face: in case you were wondering, his first name was Stefan. Stefan Krol’s case basically rewrote NGRI dispositions in Jersey.

17 Likes

@CurrentlyHorseless, do you truly think that anyone is telling MB what is being posted on social media? Do you think he even knows what is going on here or anywhere else? Why do you think people who care about him would think telling him about social media is a smart thing to do?

20 Likes

I doubt his lawyers are recommending he say this at the Krol hearing! It would indicate he is still delusional. If he is sane, he would know from the trial proceedings that the jury as fact finders determined beyond a reasonable doubt that he shot her.

1 Like

Speaking for myself I’m not at war with anyone and your buddy is of no concern to me at all. I wouldn’t waste my time.

Please stop bringing her up.

Unless of course you know she is desperate to take up space in MBs head. Or ours. Which she doesn’t.

20 Likes

That’s not how this works. Repeating it doesn’t make it true.

18 Likes

I do not have the time or energy to be at war with anyone or anything.

I do have the energy to stick up for someone whose life has been intentionally ruined by someone else who took great joy in ruining it.

32 Likes

Did Stefan ever get out?

2 Likes

I agree that it’s not the repeating of it that makes it true.

1 Like

You know, I’ve never been able to find out much about what happened to him after that decision. Admittedly I’ve never spent a lot of time looking. And now I want to. Maybe this afternoon

6 Likes

Nor does anything else.

4 Likes

I understand where you are coming from. And I don’t have any personal experience with AK, I could be totally wrong.

But I will say that most people working in these hospitals are there for the right reason. They genuinely want to help people. The field is tough and there are easier jobs, to be honest.

If a patient has a legitimate concern, usually staff will do what they can to address it, especially if it affects the patient’s well being. Usually the only real barriers to requests are safety issues that may go along with those requests.

Fortunately, most people inpatient are not there long term enough for long hair to be an issue. And often, as unfortunate as it is, if they are there long enough, they are not concerned about hair.

10 Likes

Hey @CurrentlyHorseless! You must have missed this question (or set of questions I guess) that I asked you.

I admit, I did not ask @eggbutt if I was allowed to ask them first. Should I do that?

9 Likes

Thanks for clarifying!
This makes me feel much better.

3 Likes

Just want to say thank you for your insight on this stuff, even if my brain doesn’t like reading all of it. I get stuck on the haircut too, but your perspective is valuable and takes me past the legal writings to a glimpse of the humanity involved.

7 Likes

My pleasure, @ekat. I’m always thankful for your insight as well. :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

:blush: You’re welcome

3 Likes

Is he getting help in the form of treatment? He certainly didn’t for the 2 1/2 years of his county jail incarnation. Nothing indicates he is receiving any treatment of any kind in AK.

Please point out any comment anywhere that anyone has supported Barisone “continuing a war” with the Kanareks!! Talk about a leap in incredulity!

He, and his supporters, want nothing whatsoever to do with the Kanarek family in any way, shape or form! If you are remotely referring to the civil trials, heck yes, his attorneys will go forth to defend the suits the Kanareks have brought against him, AND Barisone’s counter suit to recoup all he lost due to the actions of one individual and her sidekick. Remember, this individual admitted under oath she had made a plan to destroy him.

Please use an iota of logic and common sense before making incredible accusations.

30 Likes

Then why do you keep bringing her up and making things about her? The rest of us have only been reacting to the things she says in connection to if she is allowed to interfere with MB’s release, by legal or illegal means.

ETA: This is a rhetorical post.

29 Likes

He is getting treatment at AK.

This is from their website:

“Ann Klein Forensic Center

The Ann Klein Forensic Center is a 200-bed psychiatric hospital serving a unique population that requires a secured environment. Our facility provides care and treatment to individuals suffering from mental illness who are also within the legal system.

The clients at A. K. Forensics are special in many respects and require an interdisciplinary team approach. The care plan is comprised of both independent and interdependent contributions from our staff and is communicated to the medical security officer assigned to each client.

We are a nursing team, with each member treating the other with courtesy, consideration, and respect. We serve our clients without judgement, applying professional knowledge and skill to achieve a positive outcome.”

7 Likes

Shame on you! One demerit on your record. That said, I will ask @CurrentlyHorseless the same question, does it make any sense at all to you that anyone would be telling MB about the malarkey posted on SM? Do you really think it would be wise to share a certain party’s taunts with him? To my “insider knowledge” no one mentions her or her family to him other than perhaps his attorneys! He KNOWS what she and RG did to his business and life. You do realize the infamous phrase “Finish the Bastard” was heard for the first time at the trial?! Imagine sitting there listening to all they had done to destroy him and someone thinks an apology is owed? It sure is but not by Barisone!

29 Likes