MB update

Really? Have you been in contact with his attorneys? His mental health professionals? Has he made any statement at all that the general public would have heard about? How exactly do you know he hasn’t expressed remorse?

31 Likes

Exactly. CH, go over to YouTube and check out her comments. She’s commenting on things from 2-3 months ago that the commenters have likely forgotten about completely. She’s doing that herself. That seems to be her version of getting on with her life. If you ask me it’s pretty sad.

28 Likes

Great point. Inpatient settings force you to be isolated. That can be a really good thing therapeutically because most patients need to detach from the stressors in their life. Phone times are limited anyways and there are only so many lines which have to be shared amongst patients. Patients simply do not have the time or access to sit and chit chat. They call their closest family and friends and talk briefly. That coupled with MB working with his lawyers - he will have no time (or, I’m sure, will) to discuss LK, etc., Who of his family and friends are going to use their precious time to talk to MB about the gossip on bulletin boards? It’s just not realistic.

11 Likes

You are totally right about that. Some counties and even states ban them. In the wrong hands and with the wrong temperament, they are flat out dangerous. I don’t think I’ve ever heard of an apartment complex or rental agreement that will accept them. The boerboel is another wonderful livestock guardian but they are even harder to own due to restrictions.

3 Likes

@BigMama1, your dog is adorable!

1 Like

I accidentally uploaded a bunch of other pics with it, and then deleted it, so here he is again. This thread is greatly improved by other people’s dog pics! image|375x500

23 Likes

The artwork was fun too.

3 Likes

I can’t see your pic :cry:

And good, glad you think so because I was hoping I wasn’t derailing the thread. But it’s dogs and how can you not use any excuse to talk about and share dogs?!

7 Likes

If you want extreme which is still off the grid in doggie world choose a Caucasian Mountain Dog. They are used to protect against wolves and bear and to hunt bear. They are all about protection.

5 Likes
2 Likes

Northern Colorado, east of Fort Collins.
I pass this sign on my way to pickup hay. And every time I go by, I say ‘yep’.

This sign, and the Squire L drawing, go paw in paw.

15 Likes

He certainly hasn’t doubled down on the nastiness, over and over, for nearly three years.

Being put through what he’s been put through, and keeping your lips sealed?
That shows me who is serious about moving on after this, and who is not.

34 Likes

I think they are super territorial. Really fascinating dogs, but only for people who rarely ever have company over at their home.

5 Likes

Absolutely. Like I said, hard core protection doggos. But still not subject to restrictions as few know of them.

5 Likes

Maybe all anyone needs is a pack of bitey Rosie type dogs.

14 Likes

Ahhhh. Interesting. Homeowners insurance is a big challenge with many breeds.

2 Likes

That’s my 15yo daughter’s. I am no artist!

2 Likes

I know we aren’t supposed to bring up a certain person or their public posts, but I found one post made by a certain person on another platform to be really out of line. I spent two days mulling the fact that maybe as a “victim” there is trauma that leads to such thinking, but I think it is clear cut libel. Said post (which I screen shot) indicates that a certain poster thinks a certain someone is not only likely to engage in recidivism, but implies that they have done “this” before. It’s disgusting. I do hope that lawyers and supporters are paying attention to the “anonymous” posts on other platforms.

And in case a presently deprived of equines poster or their ilk accuses me of being a “supporter”, I have donated nothing nor have I written any letters. I know nobody.

18 Likes

Yup. Saw that. She has made more than one comment about his ex-wife within the last week as well. She seems to be trying to imply all sorts of things.

6 Likes

Agreed, the one post is very out of line….but not isolated. There are several….I think it is meant as a threat that she will do/say anything to prevent MB’s release……

I do hope MB’s attorneys have copies and can show the courts how she is still agitating, harassing, and willing to lie to affect him. Hopefully it will help MB obtain the proper protective orders when he is released.

21 Likes