MB update

I’d think Schellhorn has much important things to do than worry about doing the Drs work for them. He’s going to review the report, ask any questions he has (possibly for the first time in the hearing depending on time) and then give the Judge the State’s position as it relates to the Krol guidelines.

It’s possible that these hearings are handled by a different attorney in the DAs office; some offices have attorneys who specialize in the MH cases.

5 Likes

In hindsight, they wouldn’t have known about the indemnification clause at the time of filing, and since MB was a big part of SGF, you may be on to something.

6 Likes

That makes complete sense to me, as to the prosecutor’s office relying upon the Dr’s.

I’m just trying to think through the possibilities though - if that makes sense. And trying to see how LKs claims about providing impact statements at the hearing, and being in ongoing contact with Schellhorn’s office and receiving updates … well … how do those claims possibly fit into what is essentially just standard operating procedure for Schellhorn’s office in a situation like this.

I hope that makes sense-

3 Likes

It does, but the DA office gets lots of that type of correspondence, so it’s par for the course. Maybe not the volume, but it has a precedence.

3 Likes

Wouldn’t it be fun to have a gathering at Barisone South, once MB is released, after all this is over to hear all the intricacies and extra information of the trials with Chris and Ed among the honored guests? I can imagine the guest list now! How presumptive of me to consider MB would welcome that possibility.

Seriously though I would like to see a silent auction of some of his art. There are some seriously incredible pieces in the collection (I’ve been told :wink:).

13 Likes

You know what’s interesting? LK claimed to be on very friendly terms with the older couple who was the other half of SGF.

It doesn’t seem like they mentioned the indemnification clause to her though, before the original lawsuits were filed back in the fall of 2019.

Maybe that friendliness and support was of a more limited nature than what she represented…

6 Likes

I the Bilinkas and Deininger did a great job.

But the people I would most want to have a beer with when this is all over? Everyone working in Schellhorn’s office, who did background research and the preparation for this case. I’d be very curious as to what they had to say about it all after they had consumed three or more stiff drinks actually. Beer would t loosen lips adequately. I bet there were multiple “oh $hit” moments behind the scenes in the lead up to the trial. And I bet the K family was DELIGHTFUL to communicate with as they tried to prep for the trial… :smirk:

10 Likes

Often people change the details to support their position, especially when they are hoping to gain something.

5 Likes

Indeed.

2 Likes

Wait. You mean… she lied on social media?!?!?

No. Way.

10 Likes

Yes! I mean, MB may very well not want to meet an illegal, elderly mob, but it would be fun.

A silent auction of the artwork would be awesome. I love Squire L. If there’s more like that, it will be fun to see them unveiled. A little light in all this darkness.

8 Likes

Let’s not forget that Schellhorn also laughed at the teenage working student when she was on the witness stand.

That really stood out for me. Who does that??

16 Likes

Friendly enough that they were going to finish the eviction in court to get them gone? I am pretty sure I saw legal stuff about that somewhere. Perhaps LK’s definition of friendly and mine are vastly different.

8 Likes

That was reprehensible.

6 Likes

I am so glad I captured that image of Bilinkas off the video. It was such a great moment. You can almost see him thinking, “Well, well, well. He just made my case for me. And he doesn’t even realize it!”

20 Likes

YES! I had forgotten about that! His condescending smirks.

2 Likes

I look at that photo and see various things at different times…come into my web little one; are you SURE you want to say that?; do I look that stupid?, etc

5 Likes

I think if possible everyone would be better off moving on, A criminal matter and possible prison is one thing to fight, but I agree one should never litigate out of principal. You countersue to get leverage so you can settle.

4 Likes

LK still thinks she was murdered, as of the last couple days on YT. She clearly is confused.

24 Likes

Interesting. I wasn’t aware of that wrinkle.

I am just getting into background information on the whole suit between the people who were one half of SGF, and MB. It has now settled, but it’s interesting to look at some of the filings from that mess, and then think about various statements and insinuations LK has made along the way.

It seemed like there was a bit of a spider and fly dynamic going on between LK and the Ls at various points.

The part about MBs divorce documents getting shared inappropriately… that’s a doozy. Especially in light of recent vague claims and insinuations on YT that he has some sort of undisclosed prior history of troubling behavior that should be factored into the determination at the Krol hearing as to whether or not he poses an ongoing public safety risk, and whether or not he might “do it again” if released…

For the record, I think she’s grasping at straws and seriously doubt anything from his divorce could be brought up at the Krol hearings. But… that seed has been planted in public comments now.

3 Likes