MB update

Agreed. I read a YT comment stating she was following and living her dreams IRT riding. I thought all of this was really odd, detrimental and contradictory to say in light of the civil trial.

11 Likes

The left lung is divided into 2 sections. If one half is removed the other grows into its place. Diminished capacity is minimal.

How do I know? I happen to have half a left lung. My doc explained this to me prior to my surgery while telling me of his other patient who was a marathon runner who immediately returned to running.

26 Likes

Whoa. Thatā€™s fascinating and pretty amazing.

Thanks for sharing!

5 Likes

How very odd. Iā€™m quite confident that the intention was to attribute the hate and evil of the Klan to the Kanareks. Otherwise, why not say ā€œK clanā€?

1 Like

Meanwhileā€¦letā€™s take a look at those in light of MBā€™s counterclaim:

He actually had a business and income. Thatā€™s been wiped out. TBI, from which he still suffers, per Dr Simringā€™s testimony. God only knows what scars heā€™s got from the dog bites/puncture wounds. Heā€™s left-handed. Wasnā€™t it his left arm that was broken? Who knows what loss of use he has there, in relation to his business and ability to handle horses. Yes, he can still draw, amazingly well, but thatā€™s not the same.

And then thereā€™s the whole matter of his mental health.

If he can prove that she was the proximate cause of his injuries, how that plays to the jury will be very interesting indeed.

14 Likes

What I find so odd, is that if I heard things being said about me? I would be trying to 1) reconcile the situation or 2) get the eff out.

Granted, I have anxiety and depression, so my instinct is ā€œsomeone is talking about me and I must suckā€ or ā€œthey hate me and they are rightā€.

But I would think that most normal people would not double down when they know or suspect they are unwanted.

Edited grammar because it made me feel like I suck. See??? (ā€œgetā€, not ā€œgettingā€!)

11 Likes

More like alliteration as far as Iā€™m concerned. Guess I just donā€™t go looking for more things to be offended by.

20 Likes

I would think that would be unethical. The report from AK should be based solely on the observations of the doctors. Anything the prosecutor could say to them would be the equivalent of ā€œwitness tampering.ā€ IANAL, so just MHO.

5 Likes

13 Likes

Also a thought

1 Like

Ohā€¦ I think itā€™s a just a matter of convenience. Itā€™s easier to type Klan than K clan. :woman_shrugging:

9 Likes

Interesting perspective.

1 Like

Canā€™t really blame him with the ā€œstarā€ witnesses he had. :laughing:

6 Likes

Just a FYI, the lung itself doesnā€™t regrow, the remaining lobes expand to fill the space.

3 Likes

Yes I know that.

3 Likes

Shame shame shame on you for not thinking more intensely and critically about the possible interpretations and associated implications of a shorthand joke!!!

6 Likes

Since Iā€™m Canadian, Iā€™ll just say, Sorry eh! :rofl: :crazy_face:

8 Likes

Where do I sign up?

5 Likes

Soooooā€¦ what you are saying is that by pursuing her claims, LK seems to be exposing herself to substantial financial risks with his potential counterclaims.

Thatā€™s how I am thinking of all of it.

I guess she does now have a house in Florida. Andā€¦ the rest of her income/assets may be entirely protected via a trust. We donā€™t really know.

So I guess she could always go the bankruptcy route if the lawsuit ends poorly for her, and still keep her house.

But she would probably have to sell a few horses. If they are actually in her name. Maybe JK is the owner of record though? I donā€™t know.

5 Likes

:open_mouth: Iā€™m shocked! Shocked, I tell you!
/s

3 Likes