MB update

They are not human. They are for anatomy demonstrations. I got them from the local abbatoir. Plus a heart that I prepared for dinner - which was a hit with the family.

2 Likes

Susan. Susan is our leader.

This is us .

13 Likes

LOL. But, I refuse to be part of your tribe!

4 Likes

Itā€™s really quite amazing, isnā€™t it?

3 Likes

I think that is my mother is the background. Man, it really looks like her.

ā€¦maybe I should call and check in on my momā€¦

11 Likes

S of L was probably paused for some time due to Covid.

3 Likes

Oh oh oh. Smart point! I think you are 100% correct about that -

4 Likes

Also, @ekat. I have screen shots of those YT posts. Was hoping someone else would jump inā€¦ give me a mo.

5 Likes

I keep forgetting that.

2 Likes

Thatā€™s why you lawyer types need us vacuumers :rofl: :rofl:

9 Likes

Absolutely!

I seriously have such a mental block about the effect COVID had on SOL, specifically.

3 Likes

Makes you wonder if getting that permanent injunction against LK posting about MB on the World Wide Web is almost more important than any monetary award from the suit, doesnā€™t it?

23 Likes

So you stopped short of calling them KKK but tip toed around it by saying K-Klan. It seems that many posters know what it implies as only a hand full of posters use that term. Why even resort to derogatory terms and posts to/about people, and lob insults? Why let so much emotion rule your words if you are not directly connected to the parties?

You (general) can dislike and disapprove of someone and their lifestyle or disagree with something they write without resorting to insults. Just my take on it.

2 Likes

Absolutely!

2 Likes

Computer isnā€™t playing nice. Here is one of them.

5 Likes

That lineā€¦we believe heā€™s done it beforeā€¦sighā€¦

I hope MB gets that injunction.

17 Likes

The whole exchange. The one about the American judicial system was pretty breath taking there. Guess the lawyer is a perfect match.

12 Likes

That was the line that I referred to the other day. Disgusting.

8 Likes

Didnā€™t you refer to myself and others on these forums as ā€œmean girls?ā€

I seem to recollect that.

19 Likes

Itā€™s absolutely stunning that as of 5 days ago, she was typing that out. And has left it there, accusations and all.

Maybe she does have the lawyer she deserves.

17 Likes