MB update

Yup!!!

2 Likes

Yeah. That was really something.

4 Likes

Pot. Kettle. Black.

This is LK weā€™re talking about. You can comment on the white supremacist aspect (which this most certainly isnā€™t) but adding in the scolding for saying insults or derogatory insults in regard to LK who is the Empress of insults and derogatory remarks and who has never written a word on social media without using those is absolutely HILARIOUS.

25 Likes

Iā€™m pretty sure on at more than one occasion she said she ā€œmightā€ have called SS but couldnā€™t be sure / couldnā€™t remember.

9 Likes

The Empress of Insults!

Spot on.

9 Likes

Wellā€¦ sheā€™s been on suboxone for what, like 10 years now?

All that time being ā€˜recoveredā€™ from the addiction might have taken a toll on the Empressā€™ memory.

9 Likes

To me, thereā€™s no purpose in the repeated gossip about LK. Why devote every thread to her? Some people want to discuss what happens from here, updates on the case - but then it devolves into the same old rants about LK and pulling in old posts or current posts of what she writes elsewhere. Whatā€™s the point?

I meant derogatory and insulting posts to other posters here on this forum. I know that seems to be the nature of social media, that itā€™s an accepted thing. I just donā€™t see the point.

2 Likes

Wait, do you mean she may have lied on social media?

No. Way.

5 Likes

Oh knock it off. We tried desperately not to talk about her but your buddy CH kept on going there.

We wanted to discuss MBs imminent release but like always the LK advocates kept bringing it back to her and how victimized she is.

I too meant derogatory posts to those here including myself. Shall I post her messages to me again to refresh your recollection?

21 Likes

Right now we are discussing MBā€™s desperate need for injunctive relief against LKā€™s defamatory statements that are being made almost daily.

20 Likes

Only in that you had the grace to admit you and others were mean and nasty. I enjoy yours and othersā€™ thoughtful posts about the matter without resorting to name calling. Iā€™m sure Iā€™ll be accused of being preachy. lol sigh There are so many interesting thoughts and questions once you wade through all the diatribes.

3 Likes

Iā€™m not the one bringing in her posts from YT.

You (g) are desperate to make the thread about her. Itā€™s going to get the thread shut down.

2 Likes

Yes you are preachy.

We keep trying to discuss other aspects.

11 Likes

Yet mysteriously, no one seems to care about how victimized RG is on these forums.

Only some victims matter I guess. Not RG. No one ever advocates for him. Itā€™s so sad. Isnā€™t he the hero who saved LKs life?

So strange no one even bothers jumping on these threads and declaring all the speculation about RGs criminal record, discharge from the military, etc etc to be cruel, and out of boundsā€¦

Nope. No outrage whatsoever about any of our chatter on that topic.

:thinking:

19 Likes

@ekat

Do you think maybe MB should amend and add defamation claims?

3 Likes

You post us as guilty until we prove innocence.

No one is falling for it.

7 Likes

I donā€™t recall ever using the term you mention. You are truly disgusting. Tell me, how often did you/have you chastised Lauren & Co for the derogatory terms used against me and others?

22 Likes

Plus there have been passing references to members of the Kardashian klan who like to do the same naming thing with the letter K.

15 Likes

To those who so nicely remember to check the Go Fund Me regularly, since the crew that actively works to get these threads shut down is doing their best to make that happen - if you notice more adorable artwork posted on the Go Fund Me please be sure to post about it. I donā€™t want to miss out on any of it or any of the updates.
I love the idea of the silent auction of his artwork.

17 Likes

I know. I am all astonishment at the mere thought! :astonished:

6 Likes