MB update

It is very interesting to see that RG describes the altercation as an attack, and not defense, on SM.

15 Likes

Freudian slip.

7 Likes

Do you mean recently? Whereabouts?

1 Like

I’ll PM it.

3 Likes

Thanks!

Heck, they could find MB liable and still determine SGF and RC are not.

Based on filings, I would guess SGF has spent more than RC and I would guess at this point it’s not an insignificant amount. Remember, they were the ones to ask the stay in the civil suit be lifted as soon as they could after the verdict.

2 Likes

Apropos of nothing, but gifts are not taxable income to the recipient. So, no matter who pays attorney fees, unless a service was promised in exchange, it’s a gift. Most likely, if someone else paid fees on MB’s behalf, it’s a gift.
Or a loan, the proceeds of which are also not taxable income unless and until it is forgiven.

9 Likes

So you’re saying LK had no idea what she was talking about on a legal matter? Or she was lying on social media?

No. Way.

12 Likes

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

5 Likes

That is interesting!

I’m, frankly, glad I haven’t figured out where to read comments on Youtube.

4 Likes

Oh
 it’s remarkable! There’s no moderation. And just random people. It’s really funny to see how some people respond to her diatribes.

She is remarkably consistent in her style though. :rofl:

8 Likes

Wasn’t that exactly the successful defense used by the kid who brought an AR-15 to a protest?

20 Likes

Somewhere upthread, I think it was stated that part of what MB is seeking is a complete stop by LK of mentioning him on social media.

If MB wins, and LK violates that and continues the online harassment, what would be the legal consequences to LK?

10 Likes

Could be Contempt. Includes possible fines or imprisonment depending on jurisdiction and degree of the order violation.

9 Likes

Contempt of court, in which the judge could levy fines, sanctions, and determine if it meets a criminal act.

8 Likes

Haha!!

1 Like

Jinx!

1 Like

You keep saying this but that still doesn’t make it true. Carrying a firearm proactively in case it’s needed for self defence is apparently one of America’s most cherished rights.

19 Likes

And I have wondered if this is why she kept thinking she had been medevaced in helicopter
 :thinking:

16 Likes

One thing I find really interesting is that several on the forum have proposed the question - why hasn’t there been the same outcry for RG as there has been for LK IRT alleged harassment and bullying of RG online

The response wasn’t, oh, RG has been bullied and harassed the same (or a version of this).

But instead, that for about a 10 minute window of time, RG was a hero.

I believe that the posters who harp LK had been harassed (etc) have more interest in defending LK because it aligns more with the self interest of the poster.

But it seems that there is some type of animosity towards RG within k klan that only permits him to have been a good or defendable person for that small 10 minute window during the shooting when he allegedly outran a bullet

So strange that there would be such a double standard amongst 2 people that went through roughly the same experience. So strange that RG is only defendable or even commendable during that 10 minute window.

Seems rocky to me.

12 Likes