MB update

Well, she is naming him all over the YouTube comments and saying he is crazy, dangerous etc. etc. so IMO expecting that particular leopard to change her spots is sheer fantasy. :neutral_face:

12 Likes

She would call him the trainer that murdered her, silly you!

15 Likes

Incorrect. LE, Officer Hensley testified there was. Link posted above.

Yes. Officer Hensley testified he found it. Link posted in earlier response.

@ekat or other legal peeps?

Could MB have the evidence from the criminal trial be rerun for things like GSR, DNA, and fingerprints? Where does all that evidence go now that the trial is over?

3 Likes

And another officer testified there wasn’t.

21 Likes

It goes to police storage where all evidence is kept.

3 Likes

This contradiction always really bothered me

7 Likes

Me too.

2 Likes

Would there be any useful evidence that could be found on it after all this time? We certainly saw several items that were handled by multiple people during the trial.

3 Likes

I think it’s cute how y’all ask for comments on a subject and then get mad if they don’t agree. What did this subject have to do with the upcoming hearing when everyone wanted comments? Did you not want comments from CH and me but wanted to torment Seeker1 again?

RG charged an active shooter, MB, before he had time to reload. He saved LK, MB (suicide, active shooters are often depressed individuals who want to die by suicide by cop but take a lot of people with them), and himself. He may have saved people at the other barn. He had a full magazine in his pocket and could have reloaded in seconds. He was much larger than RG and a superb athlete. The 911 call reveals the effort in RG’s voice.

For MB to receive NGRI, the prosecutor had to prove beyond a reasonable doubt that MB shot LK even though he was so delusional at the time he could not be given straight up Guilty and there was no evidence presented of self defense.

The civil hearing won’t just bring up her past which the defense attorney kept slipping in but also his. There won’t be any confidential information. Full disclosure. For both their sakes and so this forum moves on, I hope it is a quiet settlement.

1 Like

…aaaand LK having shot at RG in the past, shared online all about her guns, and had suggested that a gun on the farm had gone missing.

15 Likes

They reassess for DNA long after trials all the time. But aside from the gun, I think the magazines and bullets, and the box of bullets were relatively unhandled during the trial…

2 Likes

Didn’t that info come from the farrier who didn’t testify? I have always wondered why he wasn’t there.

As it was, didn’t Taylor shut down Bilinkas on that point because it was essentially “hearsay”?

2 Likes

And posted about only needing 3 bullets…a curious statement considering the number of bullets that was supposedly used…

16 Likes

I know! I have always thought her fixation on “three bullets” was so curious, esp. when she referred to them multiple times and regarding different circumstances.

10 Likes

As described above the LK/RG stated scenario doesn’t work. I’m confident the civil jury will be convinced of this as well.

I’m not rehashing the rest of the untruths of the rest of the post.

14 Likes

And the whole other full magazine MB “had in his pocket”….

1 Like

Bolded = mine

13 Likes

Not according to one cop. I look forward to this being shown in the civil trial.

11 Likes