MB update

She has! Its very noteworthy she has referred to three shots/bullets, repeatedly.

4 Likes

Oh, was it RG she shot at previously? I was never sure if it was him or some other guy-

I knew about the incident, just wasn’t sure who she was shooting at.

2 Likes

This had to be done so that RG could be included as a victim being we know where the other 2 shots went. So there needed to be at least one more bullet so RG could be “attempted murdered” too.

3 Likes

And the 911 call was very stylistically similar to the FB post about being bullied. Fixation on the height difference. Isn’t height difference a qualifier for categorizing something as a hate crime?

I was pretty sure it had been.
On a motorcycle?
But she claimed she aimed for the tires, or not at him
 as if that makes it better.

5 Likes

But wasn’t he sitting on it at the time?

7 Likes

Exactly

To me the most important evidence would have been GSR on mbps hands. Or lack thereof.

I remembered about the motor cycle part.

Wasn’t one of his assault arrests a DV incident with her? I think it was in NJ though, not NC.

Very volatile relationship between these two. Firing guns, assault ending in an arrest. Sheesh.

And yet, there she is on YT, yammering on about MBs divorce as though that’s somehow the most scandalous thing about this entire mess
 :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

15 Likes

The first officer on the scene, Heymer, did not do a full pardon. He checked for “weapons, anything that could hurt me.”

Hensley did the pat down on MB.

The second officer on the scene, Wittenberg, patted down RG and handcuffed him.

Heymer searched for weapons and handcuffed MB. Wittenberg patted down RG and handcuffed him. Hensley patted down MB and found the magazine in the pocket.

2 Likes

I think LK’s past (and current) behavior will not help her in the least. Full disclosure indeed. I am saying that just based on her endless performances and claims all over SM.

As far as a quiet settlement goes, nothing LK is involved in will ever be “quiet”. Sadly, she makes sure of that
 expecting otherwise is wishful thinking, IMO.

7 Likes

Yes, but apparently that didn’t occur to the Keystone Kops. I hate to say this because I by and large support Law Enforcement and understand what a tough, tough job they have, but the PD in that township sounds as incompetent as the PD in Uvalde TX. Bad leadership, bad training.

11 Likes

So who precisely testified to finding the magazine in his shorts pocket? Did they also testify to then placing it in the backseat of the police car? Is that standard procedure?

I seemed to have missed that part of the trial.

11 Likes

No evidence to that.

Yes, the farrier/barefoot trimmer who testified at the trial was the one with a background in law enforcement, who advised MB to keep all his vehicles on the property locked at all times so nothing incriminating could be planted in them.

14 Likes

We were discussing the arrest records of key individuals involved.

Specifically, RG, LK and MBs arrest records.

That will be allowed in as evidence during the civil trial.

Guess who has been arrested for assault before? In fact
 multiple times?

22 Likes

Which is what prompted RC and MB to put her gun in his safe. So, you could even say LK’s full ninja was responsible for RC giving MB the gun.

12 Likes

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

13 Likes

Ohhh
 she’s very quiet about some things. :woman_shrugging:

4 Likes