MB update

Absolutely!

Oh right. And 911 information always gets to the responding officers except of course when it doesn’t or it’s wrong.

When you answer with an evasion it always is.

15 Likes

@hut-ho78 Seriously, what is going on with you today? Are you okay? Your posting has become manic, you are all over the place with subject matter, and you are resorting to snide, childish insults. Maybe you need to step away for a moment, feed the horses, walk the dog, whatever.

27 Likes

You’re welcome.

So, to reiterate, the jury found no evidence that MB even pointed a gun in the direction of RG, per NJ’s law on aggravated assault.

12 Likes

Yea, HH is acting particularly triggered today (no pun intended)

19 Likes

She already was along with RG. He didn’t show much more of the trial than their testimony.

There must be some new news somewhere. I’ll see what I can find out (since I’m an insider and have a direct line to the defense team). [Sarcasm]

14 Likes

Thank you. Good idea.

1 Like

Shift change. :roll_eyes:

8 Likes

Ahhh, shift change.

4 Likes

@mhm great minds

4 Likes

Slight correction. The jury did not find sufficient evidence to prove beyond a reasonable doubt that RG pointed a gun in the direction of RG.

1 Like

Huh? This makes zero sense.

4 Likes

What do you care. Eggbutt? You have me on ignore and you don’t read HHs posts, so it’s nothing you read either way.

1 Like

Thank you. I was all. :thinking: Now I know I wasn’t alone.

6 Likes

Who am I to judge what love means to someone?

2 Likes

Nope! Most terrifying moment of my life. Prone with assault weapons trained on me (and my French Bulldog). Why would you assume this is sarcasm?

7 Likes

Speaking of
LK has been more or less a no show since the thread really took off
well, with exception of acknowledging a new comment last night. The timing on that was super interesting

6 Likes

Since @hut-ho78 has accused me of being a Drama Queen, and @CurrentlyHorseless has questioned my honesty
 feel free to ask me anything! I am not LK. I have not tried to finish any bastard. But if you think I am questionable, I am happy to answer your questions! Seems like there is a campaign to undermine my credibility, for what reason I cannot fathom, but, ask away!

11 Likes