Michael Barisone/Lauren Kanarek Civil Suit

Also…

13 Likes

Yet the sheer amount of time, effort, googling, cutting & pasting, dervish dancing, denial, argument and baiting that @CurrentlyHorseless and @hut-ho78 are prepared to put in is astounding.

To what purpose? To staunchly defend the likes of LK/JK/IM who’ll randomly lob his (or her) metaphorical balls into the court with nary a by-your-leave or acknowledgement for the thankless task they set themselves? You’d think a little thanks to them both from the K’s wouldn’t go astray after all this time!

CH & HH: The only “shit talk” that I’ve seen on this discussion forum has been from the idol himself and it’s generally of the bullsh*t variety. If you choose to be all sensitive and hurt-y feelings about nicknames that’s on you and perhaps it’s time for a well earned break.

35 Likes

If you feel comfortable please share by DM. Thank you.

6 Likes

Ditto again. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Honestly, if there is no paycheck involved, I just can’t imagine what would justify that much time and effort.

25 Likes

While I will most certainly endeavor to use “dervish dancing” in future communications and agree with your overall premise and think you’re spot on… I did go back and review IM’s posts in which he praised CH and others. See here: Barisone Criminal Case Update

I’m not sure he has ever lavished such praise on HH, but perhaps. He did later admit he missed SierraMist and jumpingQueen. Point being: he did lavish praise on those whose posts he deemed worthy.

ETA: how do others embed quotes/posts from other threads? I sorta failed. Just look down a post to see him call out CH and others… [edited to remove an errant parenthesis.]

6 Likes

Well, one of the three he lavished praise on was banned, the other fled these threads long ago leaving only CH of the trio still pursuing her goal of ?

10 Likes

Wasn’t JumpingQueen banned too? 2 outta 5 isn’t such a great track record (to say nothing of his own daughter!). Or wait, was an LK alter one of those banned? I can’t keep up with the alters and houseguests.

9 Likes

Oh! Thank you!

Seems I must’ve missed his more beneficent side!

3 Likes

If you can hold out till Wednesday the Murdaugh case will be on

1 Like

Stop giving me vocab words! I already have to look up and use “dervish dancing” and now I have to add “beneficent”?!?

5 Likes

:rofl:
I should have just used the word “greasy”. It would have done - not a synonym, but apt nonetheless!

Quick edit: I have a feeling that I picked up “dervish dancing” somewhere in these threads - I just can’t remember who that may have been and needed to fess up!

2 Likes

Listened to the podcast, but ignoring the news as much as I can so that I can be shocked when I get caught up. Was very excited that his murdered kid took video that impeached him. IMO? He is guilty as sin.

3 Likes

Are you calling me clueless? Insinuating that I don’t get your vocabulary or references?

/s

:rofl::rofl::rofl: OBVS.

5 Likes

Oh dear… I think you might be feeling all sensitive and hurt-y feelings.

/s :rofl:

4 Likes

And guess what!!! Oodles of forensic evidence! Imagine that.

6 Likes

Lolz. You forget I’m the one who suggests when such feelings arise, you step away and evaluate your own behavior! :rofl: #ItsOKtobeHurty #WalkAwayFromHorseForums #introspectionIsYourFriend #BeTheChange

[ETA: I am perpetuating the joke. Not goading you. Although, according to a certain poster, I am the “master” of goading!]

14 Likes

Ha! And you know how imaginations are. We probably imagine a worse scenario than the actual facts.

2 Likes

Having worked in Hollyweird, sadly… not always.

3 Likes

Yikes!

2 Likes