Michael Barisone/Lauren Kanarek Civil Suit

One might say they are a “One Trick Pony”

30 Likes

Yes, and there is a very well written response. I believe a screen shot of that response has already been posted in this very thread. Did you miss it @CurrentlyHorseless? It was part of Mr. Silver’s response (darn that man can write).
Let me find it for you. Don’t want you missing it. (put it at the bottom of this post for you.)

Also, @omare is looking for some case law to share with us. I am looking forward to reading what they find.

:hatched_chick:

12 Likes

Your words @Knights_Mom
“Isn’t it possible he went there to confront her, she came out with HER gun and then as a 120 lb female wrestled with a 6’4 fit Male over possession of the gun she got shot?“

You can write them but you won’t own them later? Thanks for showing everyone how you call people liars and call defamation when you are embarrassed by your own statement.

1 Like

Let me add that pretty much everything in GAS’s filing has a rebuttal, with attached proof, in the filings by Mr. Silver and Mr. Deininger.

So strange that GAS said so much but included no proof of things but the other lawyers all had proof for what they were saying.

32 Likes

Is this in some way insulting to ponies?

8 Likes

Here is the link again to your post August 16, 2019.

Not at all, some of my best friends have been ponies.

8 Likes

What I’d love to know now is what was Tarshis’ response to them?! Clearly he would have been polite and professional. Once he picked his jaw up off the floor three times, I wonder what the conversation was at his table? You know that scene spread across the show grounds faster than a loose horse!

Bless their hearts. The Kanareks are akin to the Beverly Hillbillys, just not so loveable or wealthy.

24 Likes

“Mr Haskins” is actually Mr. GRAY. Mary Haskins Gray is MH’s name with Haskins being her middle name.

7 Likes

Is this all she could come up with to call you out? You clearly said you weren’t saying it happened but it was possible. So what?! Ignore these people KM. They aren’t worth your time or effort to respond to. We all know you’ll never get any apology.

27 Likes

Oh, I thought Gray was her married name. The father of her children.

Thanks for the correction.

4 Likes

Or classy, honest or warm-hearted as their characters.

7 Likes

Show me where I said “her” gun there was a Ruger? And, like we all have been doing, it was a POSSIBLE scenario. Do note I even went so far to say POSSIBLE not PROBABLE.

And even under your demented, twisted, motive filled fantasy, it doesn’t address the profound difference between my seeing her Ruger FB post AND running through a hypothetical scenario asking about possibilities.

No, this isn’t outrage on your part. People want me to shut up. I figure stuff out, ask the right questions. Inconvenient questions. That’s what this is about. Not feigned outrage. Gaslighting 101 with motive.

REMEMBER MY AUGUST 16, 2019 POST WAS MADE 9 DAYS AFTER THE SHOOTING AND BEFORE WE KNEW A LOT OF INFO WE NOW KNOW. MY OTHER POST ABOUT SEEING LKs RUGER POST WAS MADE ALMOST TWO YEARS LATER

(WAS SHE STILL IN A COMA THEN?)

I AM OWED AN APOLOGY

19 Likes

It’s called good lawyering and getting what one pays for. Thankfully Barisone can afford the best, with the help of those who want to contribute. That reminds me, I need to make another contribution! Making a donation to the GFM is as satisfying to me as my monthly donations to St Jude’s Children’s Hospital!

Edit: To be clear, I have never been contacted by anyone to contribute to the Go Fund Me for Michael Barisone, and I don’t know anyone who has, nor has Michael Barisone ever asked me for money. Personally I don’t care if Barisone has the wealth of Elon Musk, I contribute to see that justice is served fair and square.

15 Likes

No, she never used her married name professionally and legally returned to her maiden name after their divorce.

7 Likes

Yes, it does seem like a good time to make a donation to the Go Fund Me to help with all the expenses associated with the delays caused by the Kanarek family.

I don’t think Mr. Silver and Mr. Deininger include proof because they are best lawyers, they include the proof because they are simply good honest lawyers who are not trying to win on puffery, they have the actual facts to back them up.

18 Likes

Let the moderators handle it please.

We all know what she is trying to do and we, those of us with excellent reading comprehension skills, know what your non-inflammatory post said, and it clearly wasn’t bashing anyone.

23 Likes

That’s not what the post says though. She said “isn’t it possible” not “LK was shot with her own gun, a Ruger.”

24 Likes

Just throwing this out there.

19 Likes

OMG. That’s funny.

1 Like