Michael Barisone/Lauren Kanarek Civil Suit

The last time I “scolded” y’all for saying RG or other sabotaged the pipes then everyone said oh no, pipes freeze and burst anytime. Now we are back to this imaginary scenario. It’s creativity worthy of LK.

3 Likes

MHG’s dad was the only dad on the scene. Testimony by LE and RC.

2 Likes

As the trial was about to begin, to my mind these contacts seem nefarious and calculating. I do not share an attorneys sense of curiosity so were I approached, in light of the upcoming trial, I would have considered it as an attempt of witness tampering and intimidation and would have immediately made a scene, contacted police and filed a report.

Right before an upcoming criminal trial you stay away from ANY, even the slightest hint of impropriety.

25 Likes

MHG’s father was there per testimony by LE and RC. Not JK.

1 Like

Hey, I agree with you that Robert Guy Goodwin/Jim E Stark/Superman/Michael Goodwin had nothing to do with the pipes freezing and breaking. I don’t think anyone had anything to do with the pipes freezing and breaking. I, just like the insurance adjuster, assume the pipes broke because that truly is something that happens even when everyone plans accordingly. I know this to be true.

See @hut-ho78, we agree on something.

8 Likes

24 Likes

Are you unaware that is what I said in my post, that I do not believe that Jonathan Kanarek (@Inigo-montoya) was there?
You don’t need to “correct” me when I am saying the same thing as you are.

But do tell me, what are your thoughts on the whole Kanarek family approaching Mr. Tarshis the way they did?

20 Likes

You started the claims that she owned the gun that shot her while she was still in a coma. She posted here several times and PM’d you that wasn’t true and you carried on with the false claim. Then you complained ever since that she picked on you. Your claim she is the aggressor on this one ignores your own contribution.

That’s a damn lie and I demand you retract and apologize. I posted about the Ruger the same day as LK PM’d me. Here is my proof.

I also have posted proof of others seeing her post. I posted NOTHING of the sort while she was in a coma and I CHALLENGE YOU TO FIND EVIDENCE THAT I DID

As I don’t delete posts unlike your affiliates, if what you say is true you should be able to do that so put up or shut up.

And when you do apologize, wear something flowery. I like flowers.

20 Likes

Aren’t you one of the people who insists words matter?
Ignoring the whole point that @Knights_Mom makes below above (about you being wrong about the timing of her post), I don’t think KM ever said that anything more than she had seen a post on FB where Lauren Kanarek said she owned a certain type of gun, not that Lauren Kanarek owned the gun that shot her. That is a pretty serious twist.

More importantly, have you read the scary texts yet?

34 Likes

Unless you are a Kanarek. Remember IM gloating about talking to and knowing info from all attorneys, etc and even MB’s attorneys thought he was guilty? How inappropriate! I seriously doubt MB’s attorneys had anything to say to any Kanarek other than Good Morning.

27 Likes

So the strategy for today is to attack specific posters and make up something to call them out on. Sure seems like baiting to me.

27 Likes

I can not be the only one who giggles as they think of the conversation back at the Kanarek table between people going up to talk to Mr. Tarshis.

(Cleary the below is all made up and speculation for amusement.)

First there was the debate on who would go up, because I am sure they all assumed that it would only take one quick amazing Kanarek conversation to get Mr. Tarshis totally on their side and understanding how they feel.
So Daddy, Jonathan Kanarek (@Inigo-montoya) got to go. I mean, he is the main organizer and the lawyer and all that. He can do it. Man to man chat with Mr. Tarshis and he will have him eating right out of his hand.
But, that must not have gone as planned. Darn it. How did Daddy Kanarek fail?
So back at the table Lauren Kanarek and Kirby Kanarek (@Seeker1) are probably reading poor Jonathan Kanarek the riot act for not getting it done.
Jonathan Kanarek does the age old, “Fine, then you do it!”.
So now the two women have to figure out who is going next. I am sure Lauren Kanarek wants to go but Mom (Kirby) Kanarek says “no no, dear, I will do it” and heads up to bend the ear of Mr. Tarshis.
But no, it happens again. Mr. Tarshis is polite but not receptive to their story about the incident. How can it be, he has not fallen for the amazing Kanarek story telling twice now.
Back at the table Lauren Kanarek is now really annoyed with both Daddy Kanarek and Mommy Kanarek. I mean, how can they fail at something so very simple.
Up goes Lauren Kanarek, full of confidence. Unwilling to give up. Spending 15 minutes trying every technique she knows, but Mr. Tarshis can not be swayed to their side.

(Clearly the above is all made up and speculation for amusement.

21 Likes

I don’t know……I think you give them too much credit. I don’t see them planning ahead like that.

They just address each slight LK perceives with some crazy plan of revenge for the moment.

5 Likes

I just want to counter the argument here that LK really cares about her horses and takes good care of them.

We see in the texts in this week’s briefs that she was plotting to steal or destroy or render the generator at Hawthorne Hill inoperable to force Michael, his family and his employees off the property.

For those who do not own farms or do not live rurally, do you know why Michael Barisone had that generator? I guarantee you it was not for human comfort- it was to provide horses with their most important need- WATER!

When you live on a property with a well, power is required to run the well pump to supply the water. No power, no water. Simple as that!

What happens to horses with no water? Dehydration is a huge cause of colic.

If LK were messing with the power source on a government owned property or something concerning the power grid, she would be labeled a domestic terrorist. Would be appropriate in this situation as she terrorized Michael, his family and employees.

Lauren Kanarek only cares about her horses because they are a means to an end. She thinks they make her look a certain way. Sadly, there is not much you can do to hide ugly on the inside.

43 Likes

IIRC, there was mention of two men vaguely near the scene one was Mr Haskins who was on the driveway between the house and barn, but not close enough to see anything.

I wonder if he was “dispatched” after MB drove away or maybe he took the initiative on his own.
I don’t recall any mention of walking a dog.

The second man was a neighbor. If you stand at the top of the driveway, the house is on your left and on the right is a field. I believe this man lived across the road from the field and had walked over when he heard the gunshots. I think he had 911 on the phone, but he didn’t see anything either.

6 Likes

Your first post on Woman Shot At Barisone Farm. August 16, 2019.

2 Likes

Perhaps she was planning to use that as her way out.

“They can’t water the horses because the generator failed due to their shoddy maintenance and incompetence. I am moving my horses - pronto!”

Sounds much better than, “I’m moving my horses because they don’t want me here anymore.”

IOW, a good way to avoid having to face the fact that she was being rejected. :roll_eyes:

5 Likes

You’ve posted proof of others claiming, like you, to have seen a post about Rugers.

You have not posted proof that it existed, that you saw it, or that others saw it.

It seems very likely that you saw her post about Walthers and misremembered the make of the guns. Screenshots of the post about Walthers exist, screenshots of a post about Rugers do not.

1 Like

Curious about this - when was JK at the scene? I thought it was the day after the shooting.

1 Like