Michael Barisone/Lauren Kanarek Civil Suit

For some reason the BNT thing is a hot button issue for them. No idea why.

26 Likes

Yeah, and don’t even utter MHG.

16 Likes

He’s no hero. [edit] He’s a liar to claim Stolen Valor, he’s a bully and a thug.

25 Likes

Let me clarify I speculated and think it highly likely that Ali helped relocate LK’s horses. I think people are horrified at everything and are doing their best to mitigate this disaster as much as possible.

His point was that those trainers would know that MB did in fact poach LK from her NC trainer.

1 Like

Right?

I’m guessing these threads on this subject probably account for more clicks than most of the rest of the BB put together these days.

14 Likes

“I wish I could say more but I can’t.”

Hmm. That has a very familiar ring to it. Who’s been saying that for years and years now? Let me think. :thinking:

43 Likes

What a shame LK didn’t accept the many offers to relocate her horses before all this happened. The entire tragedy could have been avoided had she just packed up and moved out when it was clear she was unwanted / was unhappy / was afraid for her life / was harassing everyone at the farm (depending which version you believe).

23 Likes

Precisely!

Lie.

42 Likes

So why was it embedded in a post belittling @Omgitsme?

Here are the initials of 3 people in your neck of the woods who you know well.

8 Likes

“Let’s turn off the generator and freeze them out”…

In August, in NJ.

Mmmm K.

41 Likes

No, you don’t.

If you had knowledge and power in this situation, you certainly wouldn’t be angry posting on COTH.

54 Likes

It would be easy enough to prove it by just, you know, releasing all the materials that have been subpoenaed. Multiple times.

39 Likes

Your group has been singing that same song for three years; I think it’s time to change the record.

Remember all the “bombshells” Lauren promised would be revealed at the trial? All the people who would line up to testify against Michael? Great big nothing burger. The only bombshell was the extent of the malicious and depraved plot Lauren and Rob / Guy / Jim orchestrated against Michael and MHG, and just how closely you seemed to be involved. I don’t expect things will go better for your family if the civil case ever goes to trial. Isn’t it time to simply cut your losses, try to recover your dignity and walk away before it gets worse?

Lauren is alive, riding, and living her life peacefully in the Florida sun by most accounts. Michael’s life is ruined. Lauren’s mission in that regard was accomplished. She finished the bastard. I can’t see the civil trial accomplishing anything except shattering that peace and dragging her name deeper into the muck. And every time one of you posts here, you drag the Kanarek name deeper and deeper. What can you possibly gain by persisting?

51 Likes

Then how do you know I live in Canada? You must be paying very, very close attention, which is odd in and of itself.

30 Likes

There’s that, yes, but who runs a house/barn anything on only a generator? Hillbilly Bob and his Jug Band.

The smell blowing over the fence line is strong tonight.

But as you know I am only a horse of course.

23 Likes

Because Canadians have to constantly brag about being Canadian every time guns come up in conversation. Everyone knows who is from Canada on this forum.

1 Like

Who knows, maybe IM keeps it up because he secretly wants LK to leave the horse world. All her incessant drama and singing her lamentations has left her as nothing more than the Pariah Carey of the dressage world.

And these tough guys always having to “talk to the manager” wherever they go is hysterical to me.

29 Likes

Because @Omgitsme was disputing that MB would have poached LK.