Michael Barisone/Lauren Kanarek Civil Suit

@ekat, there are two new motions today in case you want to post them with the others.

4 Likes

Can you post them here so we can start reading while we wait for @ekat? I know you can do it. You have been successful a couple of times now.

Maybe this will explain the Kanarek outburst last night.

9 Likes

Im at the vet office but wil try to before the vet comes in. It looks like another motion to quash but I will try to post it.

4 Likes

Two entries of one doc from GAS. I’ll update the original post, too.

GAS opp to SGF and MB motions 22123.pdf (48.7 KB)

12 Likes

No rush. Don’t worry. Hope everything is OK (vets office).

4 Likes

Ekat beat me to it. My kitty is here for her vacs. She is screaming!

12 Likes

Awww. Good luck to the kitty. Poor thing.

4 Likes

That was a very lazy opposition to those motions. I look forward to defendants Reply.

Weird that @trubandloki has been pegged as LO. Maybe I’m that Spartacus.

26 Likes

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Do you suppose IM/JK has any idea how ridiculous he is and how easy it is to show how ridiculous he is?

24 Likes

Sooooo… GAS is repeating the exact same arguments that were involved in the November motions before Judge Sceusi?

And… he’s dancing on the line of representing… but not quite representing… JK and KK.

Huh. Maybe he will get lucky. Maybe not. We will see.

18 Likes

Thank you, she is mad now! :cat2:‍:black_large_square:

4 Likes

I am not complaining! Certainly not complaining.

10 Likes

@ekat, does this mean the judge didn’t rule friday or are they trying to get another quash in before he does?
Thanks for posting the update.

2 Likes

Do you think he is still CH’s “favorite poster?” :joy::joy:

6 Likes

I don’t really blame GAS for being lazy if he isn’t actually representing JK and KK.

It does seem to me that it is less than ideal to send this letter opposing the motions regarding the subpoenas a few days AFTER the 2/17 date that the motions were supposed to be presented to the court.

Am I correct in thinking that is not ideal? Or… is it pretty normal to blow past multiple court deadlines while dealing with discovery issues?

7 Likes

IMs point was that those trainers would know that MB approached LK to train with him, not that “DK sent her to MB”.

It’s condescending to say “LK has been passed to different trainers before for whatever reason.”

1 Like

So is the latest filing claiming, in essence, that the tapes, recordings and transcriptions either do not exist or, if they do exist, they have already been provided?

8 Likes

So “credible!”

8 Likes

Schrodingers Recordings!

25 Likes

I am not @ekat, but it appears that the judge has not ruled on anything yet.

5 Likes