Michael Barisone/Lauren Kanarek Civil Suit

Just like the rest of us he only knows who people are if they’ve named themselves.

4 Likes

Try again, Currently.

4 Likes

Nope. I’ve never screenshot a damn thing from her FB page because I’ve had her blocked for YEARS before 8/7. Facts matter, CH. Careful girl.

18 Likes

My recollection is she made at least one post directly mentioning Allie as one of MB’s connections.

3 Likes

While we are reviewing recent activity on the thread, we wanted to clarify that the Trubandloki account does not appear to be Lara Osborne. She has a long, unrelated posting history on the site and no other apparent links to that individual.

73 Likes

Me watching the Moderator1 icon pop up and down…

55 Likes

I thought that post was intended to be snarky and sarcastic. It was still offensive though.

Also… no Marines deployed to Islamabad. The fighting was happening in Afghanistan. Yes… parts of the Pakistani intelligence services and military clearly supported parts of the Taliban and Al Qaeda. But… there were no US troops sent to Islamabad to fight immediately after 9/11.

13 Likes

Thank you!

9 Likes

Jonathan Kanarek @Inigo-montoya, are you still planning to see me on the 8th? You said you would and give me answers. So I am sad to think that might have changed now that I am not who you decided I was.

34 Likes

Why in the world would @Inigo-montoya post on this thread trying to “out” someone as LO… if he didn’t actually know for a fact that the person is LO?

The whole thing just makes him look slightly unhinged. It also makes him look like a very angry, and very foolish person, who lacks much in the way of impulse control, all while his daughter is in the midst of a very messy lawsuit.

So weird.

34 Likes

So the filing by GAS states that Lauren Kanarek lied about having audio and visual recordings because if she had had them, they would have been used in the criminal case (despite being illegal - wowza - GAS isn’t impressing me with legal acumen).

17 Likes

Why has his attempt to dox Trubandloki not gotten him banned?

23 Likes

It’s certainly one way to try to defend that wiretapping claim. I wonder how he’ll explain the texts and the court testimony, and such?

7 Likes

For those whose computers are being lazy:

6 Likes

How do you know who sent the text about people being homeless, @trubandloki?

How does an attorney magically represent people who he clearly doesn’t represent?

His client is Lauren Kanarek. Neither Jonathan or Kirby are his clients.

18 Likes

Same here.

I won’t say screaming, but definitely… vocalizing.

3 Likes

:100:

7 Likes

You disagree that people want LK as a client?

Or you disagree that her notoriety is her own fault?

10 Likes

Oh but dontcha know CH and HH find IM totally truthful and forthcoming!

17 Likes