Michael Barisone/Lauren Kanarek Civil Suit

Yup. He was trying to avoid anything that might result in a mistrial.

I don’t believe any Marines were sent to NY on 9/11 or shortly after. There is no evidence of it online. It is the local police and fire departments as well as National Guard to respond in those type of situations. RG may have allegedly called his CO asking what he could do but it ends there.

Also, it makes no sense that RG was a civilian contractor if he were indeed active duty.

Bunch of BS if you ask me.

24 Likes

Oy. You’re like your own worst enemy.

15 Likes

33 Likes

I’m not sure. Good question.

Not after @Moderator_1 has clarified and posted about it. Then it becomes… your favorite word to toss around…harassment.

37 Likes

I’m guessing that RG told LK/JK that to puff himself up in their eyes. And they believed him, because he is honest as the day is long and his character and mores are above reproach. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

10 Likes

But @Moderator_1 posted above that @trubandloki is NOT Lara Osborne, so why are you still speculating?

28 Likes

Nope.

5 Likes

HH is grasping at straws trying to defend a despicable post.

It’s pathetic.

11 Likes

Responders on 9/11 were FBI, NYPD, NYFD, PAPD, NYS Courts, NY Parks Dept, NY Sheriff’s Dept, NYC Corrections, NYC EMTs and various ambulance groups from religious groups to hospital services, Secret Service, US Treasury Dept, NY Sanitation Dept., NY State Police.

There were no Marines.

20 Likes

If JK does in fact have some sort of legal guardianship over LK, then he can be there - correct?

WOW!!

14 Likes

You are right. You know, she could have been poached!

So I guess we are supposed to glorify RG calling someone and asking what he can do about 9/11. This is assuming he had any duration as a Marine and actually graduated boot camp.

With his criminal history, I’ll eat my hat if he was actually honorably discharged. I’m hard pressed to believe he got in with his criminal record but at that point in time, he likely got a waiver.

14 Likes

Perhaps he was remodeling bathrooms at USMC bases. :laughing:

23 Likes

I have looked, again at the listing of texts received on LKs phone received on Aug 5 from exhibit J of Deininger’s filing.

The “homeless” text is incoming, so not by LK. However the name of the sender is redacted.

Unless there is another copy of the texts that is unredacted, you are misrepresenting (lying) that you know it was from JK.

It’s not surprising since your purpose on these threads is to harass and annoy. With the QFPing, with the tagging, with the misrepresentations.

Stop saying I idolize JK. I idolize no one.

1 Like

No.
Even Lauren technically can not be there.
This has nothing to do with them.
It is between the patient and the courts.
Mr. Taylor refuses to follow the rules.

32 Likes

I know, quite the response by Mr. Deininger.

It seems like GAS follows the rules of the court as well as @Inigo-montoya Jonathan Kanarek.

17 Likes

She wasn’t.

6 Likes