Michael Barisone/Lauren Kanarek Civil Suit

No, I can’t either

2 Likes

LOL. I’m waiting for the apology from @trubandloki to JK.

1 Like

Of course you are. :roll_eyes:

8 Likes

Don’t hold your breath on an apology from @trubandloki, @CurrentlyHorseless, because you still do not get it.

Thanks for playing but try again. Many of us know for 100% certain that the “homeless” text came from JK.

20 Likes

Like we knew IM is JK.

15 Likes

This CHick is willing to die on a whole mountain range of hills for anything Kanarek that she can argue about.

41 Likes

A great post, clarifying that reading is fundamental.

12 Likes

Indeed. But is it worth it? I think not.

8 Likes

I’m not holding my breath. It takes class to apologize when one has mistakenly attributed an embarrassing text to someone.

On the suggestion of the mod, I have no further interest in your (g) repeated claims that you know the author of the “homeless” text. It’s not knowledge based on statements by Deininger, it’s not knowledge gleaned from a redacted exhibit.

1 Like

Quoted because OMG

30 Likes

No matter WHO wrote that stupid text, you are trying waaaaay too hard to excuse it (and almost everything else) … considering it had to be between LK and JK or LK and RG. Scheming texts like that are incriminating and suspect - why do you seem to be trying to just brush them off?

IM/JK is not credible - no matter how much you insist he is. Neither is LK. Ditto for RG.

34 Likes

Ok!

2 Likes

What a good boy that downed horse was!

23 Likes

And yet here you are, still blathering on about it for the 100th time.

37 Likes

What you still fail to see, literally and figuratively, is @trubandloki did nothing wrong. You got your knickers in a knot over absolutely nothing. N.O.T.H.I.N.G. She spoke the 100% absolute truth.

But, you still cannot see it, can you???

23 Likes

Stop pretending you are doing what the mods said…no one believes you.

My proof is different than the great proof you have already been given.
But everyone knows that no matter what proof we give you, you will tell us it is not enough.
The fact that your Idol did not say it was wrong should be enough proof for you, no? His only response was that he would tell me why he laughed when he was at the Krol hearing on March 8th.

With my other proof, that makes two things that show Jonathan Kanarek sent that text that he thought it was funny to make people homeless.

I am not apologizing to Jonathan Kanarek @Inigo-montoya for him thinking it is funny to make someone homeless and texting that thought to his daughter, Lauren Kanarek while they worked together on their Finish The Bastard plan.

I do not owe anyone an apology, certainly not you @CurrentlyHorseless.

Jonathan Kanarek owes Michael Barisone an apology more than anyone owing Jonathan Kanarek an apology.
Jonathan Kanarek and you @CurrentlyHorseless owe Lara Osborne an apology for calling me her.

You are not following the mods post, and you know it. But sure… pretend, just like you did about the whole LO thing.

I do owe the mods an apology for not being willing to scroll past you once again insulting me.

:hatched_chick:
:chipmunk:
:penguin:

45 Likes

Such a good boy! Must admit I got teary when he didn’t get up at first. Impressive all around - horses and humans.

10 Likes

I have said nothing to excuse “that stupid text”. Nothing.

I agree with you that it had to be from either JK or RG.

My only point was that it was nasty for “someone” to repeatedly tag and taunt JK on the assumption he wrote it, when there is no basis for attributing the text to him.

Some posters seem to think it’s fine and dandy to taunt and smear someone, and it doesn’t even matter if the smear is true.

This is one single, tiny example of the attitude and the technique.

1 Like

And the pup on the wagon, too!

13 Likes

Missed that!

3 Likes