Michael Barisone/Lauren Kanarek Civil Suit

Maybe Jonathan Kanarek should turn over the requested texts in order to clear his name and prove that he didn’t conspire with Lauren Kanarek but instead admonished her for the bad behavior and tried to be a voice of reason.

Easy peasy lemon squeezy.

25 Likes

34 Likes

Storm troopers using baseball bats on a horse? I feel like the sci-fi nerd types get a shiver down their spines at that picture. Lol.

8 Likes

I think it could be read that you are implying that @trubandloki is LO, since wouldn’t the more obvious thing to say is “an insider like LK, JK or RG”? The only way LO could have seen this is if MB’s lawyers showed it to her right?

Genuine question to legal peeps - Would LO even get access to this discovery? She’s not the defendant, so what privacy rules are relevant when it comes to non-family members of defendants?

5 Likes

Eh, “she travels with her own groom, she won’t need to use your staff”. :wink:

8 Likes

I know nothing about privacy rules or any of that. But I personally find it amusing that they all assume that LO has access to all the little details that the lawyers have. I mean, why would she have that stuff, and even more … how would she have the time to pay attention to all that stuff?

11 Likes

When the 3 or 4 are charged with conspiracy or whatever, which one will be the first to cut a deal?! /s

11 Likes

The one with the most to gain and the least to lose by doing so.

11 Likes

So the one who has been thrown under the bus and used as a door mat the most?

18 Likes

The one with a different last name?

13 Likes

The only reason I can think of that y’all continue to accuse me of being an insider is projection or pure baiting and taunting. Outside of this forum I don’t know the Kanareks or Goodwins or Barisone or others at that barn and wouldn’t know them if I bumped into them on the street which is not likely as I live far away. I have said this so very many times that saying it is continued speculation is no longer credible.

1 Like

Blunt force being applied to a deceased equine.

13 Likes

Now, now. No need to get all logical about this. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes

Maybe she should have just left.

14 Likes

I’m waiting for a Death Eaters/Hippogriff meme, myself.

Back on topic, I never ever ever ever would have believed the twists and turns in this story when it first hit my radar in August 2019. Never. Ever.

25 Likes

I think that’s a pretty big club.

12 Likes

:rofl: :rofl:

12 Likes

and when one of the main characters continues to fight with anyone on any platform, it will continue to grow.

7 Likes

True that.

Around here where I work, all our cases are public record unless Sealed by the judge. So anyone can have access.

I don’t know, but it could be possible that MB gave his attorney’s permission to give access to LO.

Please someone correct me if I am wrong.

3 Likes