Michael Barisone/Lauren Kanarek Civil Suit

I want to make an offer, but will he haul on an open trailer and does he come with a blue saddle?

8 Likes

After transfer of ownership, he stays at my palatial facilities but with free board and care. For life. That’s how we roll in the high performance fancy prancing world.

23 Likes

Another easy-to-see difference, seals move on land on their bellies, like squirming. Sea lions can walk by putting their hind flippers under their bodies.

9 Likes

So, we’re still trying to climb up the dressage social ladder?

8 Likes

Schmoozing for a BNT? Any bites yet?

4 Likes

Thanks for this!!

1 Like

Thank you, ALL, for making me giggle here continuously in the early morning hours!

I have the ashes of several of my dogs in a china cabinet. It’s been my plan to have their ashes put in the same container as my ashes when I pass on. I haven’t decided on the “container”, yet. Maybe a small tack box/trunk? One of those Stanley toolboxes from Home Depot?

Names for the horse:
Manifesto
Pity Parte

Oh, and it seems that it’s going to be a bit crowded at lazaret’s place. I can sleep in front of a stall, if there are any…

20 Likes

{{{Hugs}}}

1 Like

Ha! This went totally over my head. I thought it was referring to a horse blanket. (OK, I know they don’t use “large” in sizing blankets, but it was so close to the 72", 75" and 76" horse blankets/sheets of my horses).

Since SoCoPony is obviously a pony, washing one of her blankets should only cost half as much. Right?

6 Likes

I am a spoiled horse, I have plenty of blankets of be washed. One might say, it would be a “full time” job.

But I am just a horse of course.

12 Likes

Ha!!

Horses that take a 72 blanket? How quaint LOL.

My last blanket purchase was for a 84 but that pales to one of my trainers trailer in students, who is a young Shire who has to special order a 106!!!

5 Likes

Different discipline, but same set up for VIP/owner’s tents. I have an officials pass, and my friend has press credentials, and those get us in to the VIP tents at a bunch of different venues. Sometimes a lanyard, sometimes a badge or pin, sometimes a bracelet.

They ALWAYS have the best view of the action, and the food and drink is lovely. And the big name players in the sport are usually there. It can be a lot of fun as long as you don’t think too hard about the money floating around.

8 Likes

You can qualify for the “Smart Ass Tour” by demonstrating proficiency at 38D chess.

14 Likes

They say that people who have a foul mouth are smarter and make the best friends. I have a huge potty mouth and live in free of the day when I will forget where I am and drop an F bomb in my class of first graders.

Something tells me that if I were to explain to the parents contacting me after my slip of the tongue that it just means I am super smart will not be impressed with my defense.
Sheilah

27 Likes

I thought one way to tell the difference is sea lions have ears and seals don’t?

5 Likes

Sea Lion

Seal

9 Likes

Aww. Both very cute.

6 Likes

I make beer and weed edibles. I have no horse talent. But two really great guys, both have actually seen a centerline. But that’s as far as it’s gone.

11 Likes

I like beer. You’re in!

4 Likes

Coincidentally, I just came across these related posts on Facebook.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=772815792864259&id=100004075359374

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1980294762221231&id=1892865057630869

5 Likes