Michael Barisone/Lauren Kanarek Civil Suit

I mentioned that upthread. That’s correct. (Except seals have ears, just not external ear flaps)

6 Likes

I love them!

3 Likes

OK, now it’s shaping up to be a parte!

10 Likes

Will we be in a legal state for that kind of stuff? We don’t want to tempt an anonymous tip and trigger a raid.

1 Like

Oh, don’t worry. I have my black boot-wearing team of lawyers on speed dial.

15 Likes

Did someone say there was going to be a new YouTube video or podcast about the case up soon? Does anyone know if that’s happened yet?

2 Likes

Yes, I did see that a commenter on the previous video (who is also a presenter/creator) said they were doing their own version. I can’t quite remember the name, so I’ll take a look and see if I can find it. Will link if I do :grinning:

Edited: found it straight up! I haven’t watched it yet… I wonder what this take might be.

The Shooting of Lauren Kanarek [True Crime] - YouTube

13 Likes

Thanks!!

1 Like

6.5k views in 3 hours. Not bad…

LL will be busy for a while…

And the comments are more of the same so far……and still make us look polite by comparison.

9 Likes

Has LL been commenting a lot on YouTube? I haven’t checked over there.

1 Like

While it was quiet here, it seems LL was busy all day on YT.

7 Likes

Reading some of these….it’s really hard not to go in to correct information…

4 Likes

He’s got a lot of things wrong. After 5 minutes of stock footage and assumptions on the part of the host, I decided it was not worth the time to finish it!

8 Likes

Will do a running edit to add things:

“Lauren was not in a position to explain what had occurred. She underwent life-saving surgery and spent about 3 weeks in intensive care and 4 days in a coma.”

“He knew who he was, he knew he had been on his property, he knew he had driven his truck to the farm house, carrying a gun, and he knew that he knew that he woke handcuffed to a hospital bed, but he claimed to have no memory of shooting Lauren Kanarek and no memory of what had led up to him pulling the trigger. Nonetheless, while receiving treatment at the hospital, he was overheard by police stating ‘I had a good life life’ several times as well as the statements ‘they destroyed my life in the last six months’” “They took it all away. I am sorry this happened.”

“Michael Barison was not tested for gunpowder residue to verify that he was the shooter, neither were Lauren or Robert.”

4 Likes

However, what is very intriguing, and should be very worrisome for the Ks, is that each new version is more wrong and leaves out more and more details……and everyone still sees through Lauren.

23 Likes

After he stated that LK was on track to become an Olympic rider, I knew the guy’s credibility and research skills are nil!

32 Likes

Yet despite the faults of the story in her favor, the tide is still a tsunami against her.

19 Likes

I’m so relieved to hear this! Every time I hear of large snowstorms, I think of you and hope you’re blanketed and warm. :wink:

6 Likes

That was my 15.3, deer-like, 6-furlong type OTTB mare. She competed against the big boys with the most beautiful free, suspended movement you would ever want to see. She just floated. It felt like her feet didn’t touch the ground. I lost her when she was schooling Fourth, but I had a couple of well-respected judges assure me that she had PSG potential.

15 Likes

That’s correct. That and the type of on-land movement are the easiest ways to distinguish the two.

2 Likes