Michael Barisone/Lauren Kanarek Civil Suit

If nothing else it gets her name out there.

4 Likes

What’s funny (or not funny) about the turn this thread has taken is everything has come straight out of LK’s history and legal claims.

7 Likes

The online comment that really made my fingers twitch was that LK had five Olympic caliber horses. Um, no. Not so much.

18 Likes

Florida? Good luck with that!

1 Like

Oh jeesh - just shared on FB

Whereabouts?

The first one is adorable, just stretched out and living the life. The second one is disturbing. Idiot people getting too close to the sea lions to take a picture, and others letting their dogs harass them.

2 Likes

On my FB page. I thought the post was compelling and thought I good to share to my FB audience - is there a better podcast or video to share ?

No, I just wondered if that guy had his own Facebook page.

There are certainly some dumb people in the world.

I did laugh pretty hard at the reaction from the first guy after the sea lion stole his giant fish while they were taking a picture. That was pretty darn funny.

3 Likes

It was! The ones where the sea lions make the first approach are very funny. Thanks for sharing.

2 Likes

Does anyone happen to know the story on the spotted mule(?) standing with MHG early on in the video? Just curious. He looks very sweet.

The top comment is terrifying.

My favorite so far……

15 Likes

And those people making the YouTube comments probably only know a fraction of the story.

15 Likes

You know, I could hire a random YouTuber to make a video to say anything. This dude is happy to be getting clicks.

1 Like

Lady LaLa herself and RG clearly give off the BS vibe, and despite the way these YT videos are presented, the overwhelming perception of those two is near universally negative.

A few, very few, commenters feel that MB was “putting it on” but on every occasion that I’ve seen his reaction at the verdict, I feel heartbroken for him. I so hope for positive news for him very soon.

27 Likes

I didn’t think this video was so bad considering that nobody has gotten 3/4 of anything orrect.

He did get the part right about SS calling CPS and he did show RG’s testimony that he really didn’t know that much about guns but was a marine.

He also showed LK’s testimony about JH stealing her phone :flushed: which may have been the lamest part of the whole trial!

Oh and there was a second or two of Boyd!

24 Likes

Yes, it was a good smattering of footage from the trial for those who don’t want to watch the whole thing. It’s just a shame he didn’t include the Hay Guy!

6 Likes

Oh be still my heart!

I can’t wait until we get cocktails on @lazaret’s patio with the Hay Guy!

9 Likes