Michael Barisone/Lauren Kanarek Civil Suit

Jenna T is a tad unhinged in the comments. But I only scrolled thru maybe 50-60

4 Likes

I had not watched the testimony from RG since the trial, so it was interesting to see it again in this new video.

:musical_note: Things that make you go, hmm… :musical_note:

5 Likes

The first one I saw was so bad I closed the app.

1 Like

Can anyone translate this mess?

This is why I don’t generally read the comments on YouTube. Lol.

9 Likes

You are wasting your time trying to understand you tube comments. Life is short.

16 Likes

It sounds like someone is taking arguments from here to create proof of a conspiracy….those ideas were definitely floated here….

4 Likes

I am amazed at how bad that writing is.

13 Likes

Didn’t LK and RG testify that MB shot right handed and then left handed? Boom, boom, pause, boom?

Could that be bc his hand was already broken from the fight that took place before the shooting?

7 Likes

Except their “bombshell” earwitness ED testified that he only heard two shots.

15 Likes

What was that conspiracy? We are all creating logins on YT and are the source of all the hate on YT and are driving people to CotH?

2 Likes

I’m not posting over there! Those people are too much for me. Lol.

2 Likes

Oh right. Thx. It’s so frustrating to not have clear answers

We are only a few days away from the 8th. Jonathan was obviously upset recently. And there are those that claim Lauren makes alters to make posts to support her narratives on SM platforms. Plus we have the claims that we are the origin point of all the YT comments against her……and PaPa Rider was on here about the same time as those were posted on YT….

I don’t think it is a coincidence….especially since I said that it was hard to not jump in and correct the record……

BTW….I don’t post on YT, ever.

9 Likes

Yes, if only the police had actually collected some evidence. Particularly the cameras and videos that RG told them about at the crime scene.

10 Likes

They are always looking for others to blame for their actions. The only ones to blame for all of this are LK, RG and JK. It’s time they are held accountable. Obviously the general public agrees.

10 Likes

I have always thought it went off in a struggle. I think Rosie was let out and bit him in the groin and then he was attacked by LK and RG when he pulled the gun out. Aside from the angle of the shot through the door, and the shot through her… the bite to the groin sure didn’t happen if he was face down on the ground with RG on top of him.

23 Likes

Did anyone else notice that Rosie actually was mentioned by name in this guy’s new video? Go, Rosie!!

Edited to add: Not for the biting part, obviously. Just for the name check.

2 Likes

While the sentiments in the comment section of the YT videos are pretty much anti LK & RG, there’s a point at which you feel quite grubby for reading any further. The generally unhinged, whacko and potty mouth types leave a bad taste.

12 Likes

Prior to the shooting when the police responded to the 911 calls, could MB have filed a verbal assault criminal complaint with the police?
Maybe a criminal complaint would have stopped the escalation.

I wish the police would have been proactive in de-escalating this situation. Maybe if he felt they were taking the situation more seriously he would not have felt so helpless in the days prior to the shooting.

It is such a shame what happened for both sides.

3 Likes