Michael Barisone/Lauren Kanarek Civil Suit

I have always been very, very suspicious about the purported trajectory of the round that exited lower on her back than the entrance wound was on her front, esp. since that was the round that went through her lung. To follow that path, the round would have had to travel somewhat vertically through her body and be fired by someone much taller than she was. Yes, MB was much taller but didn’t she claim to be on the steps when he fired at her? And why would he have aimed at such a steep downward angle to cause the vertical trajectory?

It always seemed to me that the only explanation for that trajectory was that they were on the ground grappling for the gun, and I can even see a scenario where they were both lying on their stomachs facing each other when the gun discharged.

Edited to add that I forgot how RG described taking MB to the ground but if MB was already down on the ground on his stomach grappling with LK, that would have made it much, much easier for RG to get on top of his back.

5 Likes

With respect to the dead horse beating of MHG not paying board: isn’t it likely her clients paid board on the horses she had there in training? Do you think she really had 8 or 9 horses just eating for free? Unless that was her salary. Thoughts?

15 Likes

I haven’t watched this newest YT podcast or whatever it is, and after all the comments about how bad it is, I am going to pass on it.

And for the record, I have no alter on YT and I don’t ever comment there (or on Twitter, for that matter).

1 Like

That one is definitely an insider. The “Lauren was giving him more money than anyone else” BS is a dead giveaway.

14 Likes

Is it really KK? Or did someone steal her YT login and create that alter?

3 Likes

So Kirby is posting on YouTube rather than responding to a subpoena? Typical, isn’t it?

25 Likes

I think the point being made is - the Kanarek family can not decide how they want that to work in their made-up narrative. Here (and other places) when complaining about MHG they carry on about how she did not even pay anything (ignoring the obvious that she brought money into the business) and then they turn around and post in those YT comments that Michael somehow has a history of going after the money of wealthy women.
Which their own daughter’s situation proves is not accurate too, but … we are discussing the part where the Kanarek’s are saying two opposing things about MHG.

7 Likes

Not to mention how to come up with and remember so many passwords. Or are they using the same p/w all the time? That could explain how someone else may be using the login. IOW, if a person uses the same p/w all the time - no matter the platform or the username - once another party is able to discern the p/w for one, they are then able to use the credentials to log into other platforms where the user’s profile has been set up with the same p/w.

3 Likes

Legal Eagles - If additional written discovery requests are served, will those be posted on the court website?

(And sorry if this has already been discussed!)

1 Like

That’s freaking hilarious :joy:

10 Likes

I’m remembering that several of her horses were babies turned out for the summer—not so expensive to maintain.

I would think that she brought in a good deal of money. She taught, she rode/trained clients’ horses, her clients boarded there—Ruth Cox testified that she paid board.

Good try, K’s!

15 Likes

I can’t remember - did anyone ask RC how much she was paying for board/training? I am guessing though that since she co-owned the horse with MHG, she was paying board only and MHG was providing the training as her part of the deal.

3 Likes

Not that I heard and I listened closely to Ruth’s testimony because I wondered if she was paying 1/2 of the board. Your idea makes better sense.

Y’all are remarkable sleuths, but I must say your long game is lacking. Why show your cards when you could have left them rope to hang themselves and quietly documented it?

18 Likes

I guess we (the EIM) are just too honest for that.

14 Likes

Nothing was going to stop the escalation because the command Lauren Kanarek gave was to “FINISH THE BASTARD”!

Once the “FINISH THE BASTARD” plan was set in place, there was no stopping it. If Lauren is still going after the current girlfriend of someone she dated 25 years ago, what does that tell you? What does her behavior here repeatedly threatening people tell you?

She is like a dog with a bone that just will not give it a rest. And woe to the person that does not agree with Lauren Kanarek because you are going to get threatened.

Hell, they are still trying to finish him now. Why else would they continue with a civil suit that does not look favorable to them in the least bit?

31 Likes

Personally speaking, the trap thing is fun and all but I’m not here to go hunting. I’d rather (in this situation) just put it out there.

Were I in a game of mental warfare it would be different. But I’m not so just commenting on things I see or notice seems more genuine and on point for this forum.

14 Likes

There’s nothing dishonest about letting someone else show people who they are, unimpeded. And if the past is any indication, their inability to help themselves when it comes to posting on public forums eventually shows up in court documents. I don’t play chess, much less multidimensional chess… but that just seems like game play 101.

5 Likes

I personally think this crap needs to be outed when it is found.

These people have run around spouting their crap for the last 3 1/2 years, while the man they destroyed has been locked up in one facility or another.

It should be looked at as a public service announcement. With any luck, it will warn people before they become the next victim of Lauren Kanarek and the KKlan.

I would certainly want to know the background of these people before any encounter with them, and if I heard half of what we know here, I would run away from doing business of any type with them!

32 Likes

Plus it was none of us jumping social media platforms.

7 Likes