Michael Barisone/Lauren Kanarek Civil Suit

In response to someone else’s comment I said someone from here was inviting non horse people on the YT channel to come to COTH. I thought that was a weird thing do. However, I have no idea if anyone from YT did join here or if they are posting here.
You are the poodle lady! I actually thought I was still in conversation with you about the dog, didn’t realize someone else had entered the conversation(and I certainly did not mean to offend her by asking if she had Standard poodles.)
On to the topic.

2 Likes

SGF has received all the audios and videos and texts from the MCPO and/or from Barisone, even though they were not involved in the criminal trial. That happened months ago.

1 Like

Then what did you mean when told me I would not make a good lawyer?

It sounds like an insult. Is there a better “spin” you can put on it?

1 Like

What do mean there was a recording that was not handed over? The police received the hard drives from the audio devices and all the phones that may have been used to make recordings.

1 Like

Inviting? That’s an odd word to use. Maybe notifying people there’s active discussion here? That seems more likely than your inference of

26 Likes

There are things missing. Read above.

13 Likes

Fugoodness sake, CH! Let-it-go!

This diversion you’re trying to create is just another example of how you use contrariness to try to keep yourself relevant.

38 Likes

Of course you took it in a victimized way.

That’s on you. But by all means dredge your point ad nauseum.

19 Likes

If you reread @erinmeri’s post you responded to, the answer is her post! Read the filing!

22 Likes

Yes. Good lawyers actually read the filings.

25 Likes

You must be gutted that the jury did not return a verdict of NG on all four counts, then.

Apparently LK was preparing to leave. It’s unfortunate that MB was not able to hold it together mentally long enough to let her leave without shooting her.

1 Like

Double dose.

1 Like

What is unfortunate is Lauren and her father continued to play games, called building inspectors “that they knew”, discussed sabotaging the generator, etc rather than leaving!

Wasn’t it you who said there was no proof she was told to leave? Again, read the filings and exhibits. Read them several times since you really, really do seem to have comprehension issues with the written word.

34 Likes

So @Knights_Mom has a post saying nothing other than a statement that I would not be a good lawyer, and I’m the one who’s contrary?

How did I create “this diversion”?

1 Like

What is the favorable spin on your gratuitous statement that I would not make a good lawyer, @Knights_Mom?

1 Like

You don’t read the filings!

19 Likes

You truly are pedantic, aren’t you? Let it go.

10 Likes

Yes, there is no proof she was told she was being evicted prior to Aug 5, 2019.

Tarshis testified that even then Barisone did not want to evict her, but wanted to “scare her out” instead.

Barisone did not handle the issue in a rational, sane manner.

1 Like

Then why was she discussing moving during texts with her father a week before? read the exhibits

22 Likes

Because she wanted to move.