Michael Barisone/Lauren Kanarek Civil Suit

Not quite. She was spurning the attempts to move her to the other barn that had been selected. You have maintained for a very long time that she was never told to move - the actual texts prove otherwise. They also prove that eviction was looming. MB tried to get her to move the way any normal person would at first - telling her so. Instead of doing what any normal person would do when they are told to leave and know they are not wanted, she dug in her heels and kept scheming and plotting. 5D chess and thinking she was so clever and all.

Did you actually READ those texts???

34 Likes

Okay. Whatever you say. You win. Uncle. Let it go. /s

4 Likes

I feel that by answering this I’m keeping you from reading the filings.

IMO, contrariness and argument are what keeps you here. Perhaps I’m being harsh… I was never quite the same after your “JK is my favorite” not too long after his anti MB verbal vomit in a previous thread.

30 Likes

:rofl:

9 Likes

But I wonder if the Ks did.

7 Likes

Ah! A most excellent point I had not considered.

5 Likes

So if Tarsish testified in the civil case about what all three Ks said to him about nor believing Michael was responsible for what happened, how would that affect their case?

4 Likes

Consider if you were on a jury and saw all this evidence and pondered about how the shooting took place.

You’ve listened about the lead up to the event. You’ve watched 2 witnesses lie through their testimony. You’ve read bizarre postings and texts by the thousands with stories of sacrificing the queen in chess and nighttime ninjas and planning to assassinate a generator. You’ve heard of past entanglements, arrest records, shoddy forensics, weapons hot, Kujo dogs and pocket rocket recordings.

You’ve sat thru menacing scowls, twitching, learning what the hell suboxone is, kitty poop intrigues, pink guns, defacto camping by porchlight.

And then with days left to the trial, the complainant and her maegth corral you one by one at a party knowing that you’ll soon be giving testimony on the case!

Yeah, that’s exactly what you’d think. And I’m guessing the jury might think so too.

32 Likes

So when it comes out in the civil trial that the three Ks used illegal tactics, wiretapping, creating an organization like an llc to extort money from Michael Barisone, witness tampering, not to mention coordinating efforts to destroy his property, and more, will the state of New Jersey be reluctant to charge them for any reason?

When illegal activity comes out in a civil trial, how do charges get made by a prosecutor?

What if those charges would expose the prosecutor and judge in earlier matters of improprieties along with the Kanareks? Oh noze!

18 Likes

You’ve sat jaw-dropped listening to the incredible incompetence of the local police investigation of the crime scene.

19 Likes

Oh….and listened to other people testify and can see that this is a pattern of behavior……

13 Likes

Right, found out MB isn’t the first person they tried to swindle, threaten or destroy.

21 Likes

I really do not envy the jury that will be involved in the civil trial.

I was amazed at the amount of information that the jury in the criminal trial had to sift through (without notes!), and it sounds like that was just a fraction of what will come out in the civil proceedings.

Not to mention the ever growing number of pages of social media posts. Who knows what that number will be by the time this thing actually comes to trial?!?

10 Likes

That’s it? Everyone gave up?

7 Likes

Hee hee

2 Likes

I do think the sycophants must be scrambling, though. What do we say! What do we say! And the Ks must be saying, how do we get off this train? Do we just move to Italy? Maybe a nice vineyard in the south of France.

6 Likes

I am disinclined to help remedy their situation. I’m just a vacuumer after all and they don’t listen.

13 Likes

I’m quoting myself because I do seriously want to ask the legal eagles.

4 Likes

I would answer if I knew. Even knowing an example of this happening in another state (I don’t) it wouldn’t mean this screwy place would be the same.

10 Likes

True.

2 Likes