Michael Barisone/Lauren Kanarek Civil Suit

No. They cannot love. Not even themselves.

It is possible to morph into an Olympic rider. I believe Charlotte Jorst will achieve that. But she’s insanely dedicated, has a great trainer, was able buy fantastic horses and is steadily getting there. I imagine her venture will have cost her $50 to $100 million when it’s all said and done.

7 Likes

Thank you KM.

1 Like

I’m guessing that just being out of state wouldn’t be enough of a reason. It seems it would have to be something more believable, such as Major Surgery or Out of the Country (gee, where have we heard that excuse before?). :roll_eyes:

4 Likes

Did anyone out her on Youtube as Clara’s real identity? Or is that against the rules as it is here?

3 Likes

She also didn’t have a raging smack habit for several years that morphed into long term suboxone use.

The addict who hasn’t recovered enough to actually wean off the suboxone? Uhhhh… that person will never be selected for an Olympic Team.

16 Likes

The next Olympics is 2024. Is Lauren on the short list yet? /s

11 Likes

I don’t know. I haven’t gone back to look nor posted there.

2 Likes

This is also why the criminals seem to put so much work into their activities. If they took that work ethic they choose to be bad and put it into a legitimate job they could go far.

Eg show up for lessons and ride your horse instead of spending hours and hours and oh so many hours on SM. Listening to recordings, texting and bare foot ninja ing.

11 Likes

And not only that the ex-Olympian notices her and gives her extra attention but that he CANNOT.PAY.ATTENTION.TO.ANYONE.ELSE.

It’s like snotty 16 y/o girls sparring with each other because they both have their gaze fixed on the quarterback. Except in this case, only one of them was acting like a snotty 16 y/o.

12 Likes

going out on a limb here, but I think LK had the hots for MB. Whether real or imaginary, she saw herself as being the queen bee and as such would be MB’s partner in every kind of way.

35 Likes

If the beast is still moving and I can hoist my sorry a** into the saddle, it will happen. I dont care what it costs. Not sure what level - I know a woman who did hers maybe 18 months ago, PSG, 80 yr old rider and 21 yr old mare. THAT was impressive! What I would really like to do is dumb down my freestyle, think that would be cool.

20 Likes

A friend once described being in proximity to a narcissist we knew as being in a contest you didn’t know you were in which had rules no one told you.

30 Likes

Alice Tarjan is another one who may possibly become an Olympian at some point. As things stand now, it looks likely that she will be named as one of three riders from the U.S. to go to the World Cup in Omaha in April. And since she bought her horses as youngsters and did most (all?) of the training herself, I doubt she has spent anywhere close to what Charlotte Jorst has spent in her quest.

13 Likes

I hope they both get there.

10 Likes

A person has to ride well enough to be a candidate for an Olympic team before any drug issues become a factor in the team selection.

Although the drug issues could certainly make that less likely in the first place.

9 Likes

I don’t understand the Ks obsession even if she wasn’t paying board. She was part of the staff. Besides, she and MB were a couple. Why would a member of a couple be paying the other member of a couple? They were a team.

22 Likes

Probably Justin Hardin. :grin:

20 Likes

I think it comes down to LK having the hots for MB and she wanted all the perks that go along with being MB’s girl.

15 Likes

I have been dying to say this for a while now. I know I’m evil. But really think about it, why else would someone want something so badly? I think LK was very very jealous and wanted MB all to herself.

Poor RG.

19 Likes

There goes my dinner. :face_vomiting:

10 Likes