Michael Barisone/Lauren Kanarek Civil Suit

I wonder if someone should give a heads-up to Mr. D. Their continuing defamation of MB could be important for the civil trial.

12 Likes

I know, right.

2 Likes

Buprenorphine is on the FEI/Wada prohibited list, so no showing with that in your bloodsteam.
No Methadone either.

10 Likes

Well that’s gonna be awkward

11 Likes

LOL Me, too! Five years at the end of April.

5 Likes

I don’t think it will be an issue. The FEI tests riders in the International rankings. Top 300 in Dressage.

If you are going to the Olympics it would be a problem.

3 Likes

I can attempt one in 2 years. It might be Intro A, depending on my oxygen tank

14 Likes

You and me both! Surely they would have withdrawn by now if they settled with LaLa for a cool quarter million?

14 Likes

Quoting myself to add that the FEI can test anyone riding in an FEI class, they don’t very often, but they certainly can.

5 Likes

I wonder if it’s another case of them counting their chickens before they hatch. You know, like they filed the civil suit assuming MB would be found guilty in the criminal trial. Whoops!

8 Likes

:+1: :+1: :+1: :grin:

5 Likes

:laughing: :rofl:

5 Likes

:laughing:

Nor that EIA is funny in anyway - but my typo is!

Neg Coggins here.

Or the fantasy I had as a kid growing up in a very unhorsie situation…I am walking down the street or the beach or a path in the woods and come across a guy struggling to control a magnificent black stallion. The horse is a rearing, shrieking hot mess and striking out at the handler - until he notices me. Suddenly he is quiet and does the soft flutter of recognition with his nostrils… and stretches his neck towards me. The handler is exasperated and says, “hey kid - ya wanna horse?!” as he hands me the lead shank and walks away. The Black and I instantly bond and live happily ever after…

Strangely enough, that has not happened yet.

26 Likes

I’ve noticed there have been a lot of comments deleted. Hopefully someone got screenshots, they might be gone by now, all I’ve seen in the bit I’ve read is the “test” comment.

3 Likes

I think this is actually a Netflix kids series…

6 Likes

Again, someone would need to actually show in the FEI classes before that would be a concern.

4 Likes

Exactly.

2 Likes

If SS/USEF actually bans Lauren Shay Kanarek she won’t have to concern herself with Olympic drug testing. At least not for this nation.

11 Likes

The EIA is no laughing matter. The fact that it didn’t even occur to me to associate your typo with it on a horse board is pretty laughable! Especially with Spring around the corner. Negative Coggins for all the horses!!

6 Likes

I have so much respect for her and admire her grit.

7 Likes