Michael Barisone/Lauren Kanarek Civil Suit

I never provided anything to anyone but the prosecutor.

So you provided your transcripts to the prosecutor?

15 Likes

Well balanced society? I was unaware that a family with such lengthy arrest records would be concerned about society.

33 Likes

The way you and your family did in the first week of August 2019?

17 Likes

Actually i did not

Schrodingers transcripts!

37 Likes

Why will you provide then to Anne Klein and other places but not to the prosecutor or to the other parties in your daughter’s civil suit?

28 Likes

Omg. I just laughed so hard I woke up my dog.

16 Likes

It was apparent yesterday that Seeker1, using that alias, was quite aware of the GP’s perception of LK/RG/JK. I guess the @kirbykanarek thingy was a give away!

Having visited YouTube @Seeker1, you feel that people here are vindictive, malicious, miserable, etc? I tell you, you are getting the kindness you Seek.

13 Likes

I dont experience joy when anyone is in pain like you do. You have a deep seated widespread enjoyment of pain in others.

2 Likes

4 Likes

Wrong again.

5 Likes

Did you say deep seated?

5 Likes

2 Likes

Just stating opinions and observations.

Your deep seated opinions and observations. Got it

7 Likes

As opposed to, you know, facts.

16 Likes

With all due respect (and thank you for your polite replies to my questions), many posts here are not nasty or hateful. People are just asking reasonable questions based only on documents filed in your daughter’s court case. I don’t see how a simple question is nasty. Kate asked:

• Why did you all three of you approach Tarshis before the trial?

• Why won’t you provide the transcripts you told us on here that you made of some of your daughter’s recordings?

• Why do you and your husband refuse to respond by the deadlines to the subpoenas you’ve been issued?

Not nasty or hateful at all. We are discussing a court case. The above questions are all based on documents filed in that case.

45 Likes

Oh, I’m not sugar coating anything. I’m being perfectly direct. Your behaviour is documented in your daughter’s civil suit and is available for the public to read in the documents already filed. Didn’t you know that? Have you read them yourself? If not, I would. Most of the equestrian community has.

Didn’t you know it is illegal to approach witnesses? Didn’t you know its illegal to participate in disseminating illegally obtained recordings of other people’s conversations? And you did it over state lines. That’s federal. Through the mail. Well, anyway. Your husband and daughter’s plan to destroy Michael Barisone and is family is confessed to in your family’s texts. Pretty sick. Long before anyone shot her.

And it is far from proven that MB shot your daughter.

34 Likes

So @Seeker1 why do you make up names to post comments on YouTube?

Other people in the case don’t. Maybe you should behave more like Mary Haskins. She seems to be doing VERY well.

35 Likes