Michael Barisone/Lauren Kanarek Civil Suit

So clearly you differ greatly on this point from your Husband, Jonathan Kanarek (@Inigo-montoya), your daughter Lauaren Kanarek, and Robert Guy Goodwin because in their text conversations they are gleefully talking about destroying someone else, actually not just one person, lots of people. Jonathan even laughed at the idea of making someone homeless.
Those texts are attached to this thread if you would like to refresh your memory on how the people you are related to really are.

30 Likes

Why did it bother Lauren that MH was Barisone’s girlfriend and getting all the attention as his lover and top rider? Didn’t your daughter understand how far more advanced in riding MH is?

28 Likes

Y’all scared her away.

5 Likes

I think it was the pirate :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

12 Likes

I’m starting to wonder if she wanted to take MHG’s place. Like she thought if she could get rid of MHG, then she would magically become the top rider there and be Queen of HH or something. It’s disturbing.

27 Likes

I could very much see that being the case for sure.

8 Likes

Clara couldn’t handle a RickRoll, apparently.

33 Likes

So why would KK type behaviour instead of behavior? Where is she from?

5 Likes

It’s her former semi-professional dancer and beauty pageant competitor days.

Ooh - no, she’s Vera from “Auntie Mame” (starring the late, great Rosalind Russell).

“Well, when you’re from Pittsburgh you have to do something” apparently also applies to Ft. Worth, Texas.

7 Likes

I wonder if it will take KK another five months to put in her next appearance.

3 Likes

No

1 Like

You guys are so outrageously nasty that most of the time i look for truly pleasurable things to do and avoid your immature , idiotic, and uneducated rants at all costs…

2 Likes

3 Likes

Well…if that is true…it is a heck of a lot better than joyfully threatening to kill someone. And then getting someone to bring a gun and another someone to actually attempt to kill someone dont u think?

2 Likes

My family has a strong position because they did not put two bullets in someones chest in an attempt to kill them nor did they have a gun on the premesis. Michael admitted to his psychiatrist as per his psychiatrists testimony that he got the loaded gun out of the safe and drove with it down to lauren and robs residence…that is much worse than wishing someone homeless who had been harassing u dont u think?

2 Likes

We’re still waiting to see actual evidence that any of those things happened. You know, like the materials covered in the subpoenas you’ve been ignoring for months.

33 Likes

2 Likes

Another example of harassment from you. We have most certainly not ignored any subpoenas.

1 Like

If so, those actions are not illegal, I believe.

10 Likes

Really? Then how do you explain all the court documents to the contrary that are very helpfully linked in the first post in this thread?

Here are a few screenshots from just one of those documents, in case you’re having trouble finding them.

31 Likes