Michael Barisone/Lauren Kanarek Civil Suit

I don’t think Kirby has much real info about what’s happening in the case. She strikes me as someone who just does what she’s told, and believes the story fed her. I really don’t think she’s read any of the filings. But it sure was interesting she denied saying she transcribed the tapes. Because not only did she say she transcribed them here, on this Bulletin board, the court has subpoenaed those transcriptions and she has to show up with them. You don’t get to just all of a sudden start lying about them.

45 Likes

Probably was trying to get her and her horses as far away as possible by letting other local trainers what a nightmare RG, your daughter and husband proved themselves to be.

13 Likes

Question. Did MHG actually admit that in her testimony?

6 Likes

Nope.

21 Likes

If only your helping self would just hand over your transcripts, then everyone could see where all these horrible things you claim come into play.
It is so confusing that someone like you is not doing everything you can to help your daughter’s civil case, which would include handing over those ever so damning transcripts that you so kindly made for her and you have sent all over.

Can you see how that would appear to be conflicting, your claims of being caring and helpful and generous, but not willing to help your daughter’s civil case by handing over the transcripts you made?

32 Likes

That’s when the screenshots come in handy. Even if she refused to acknowledge them.

15 Likes

That’s what I thought. Thanks.

4 Likes

Maybe there is some confusion for someone between the trial transcripts and the transcripts of illegally recorded conversations that may or may not have been taken out of context. If only they were willing to turn their transcripts over per the subpoenas. That might provide clarity.

25 Likes

If only!

And if only the police had bothered to collect any evidence at the scene of the crime.

Cameras, videos, fingerprints, gunshot residue tests….

19 Likes

In the 48 hours episode that Lauren was interviewed they talked about her having additional surgery since then. Her appearance and that comment make me ask - she has had that breast implant replaced since then, correct?

8 Likes

I suspect they have been pretending and saying “what tapes? What transcriprions?” For a while now. Ot was almost as if Kieby forgot she had posted details about transcribing them. Didn’t she also say here that she sent them to SS?

18 Likes

Yes she’s had her breast implants redone since the shooting.

7 Likes

Correct. That was an interpretation that occurred to me, since on the surface it may seem counter productive to make it difficult to move to a nearby barn. Strictly speculation on my part.

4 Likes

The criminal jury found it was your daughter that made him insane and that’s using the very limited proof MB could use in his defense. But in the civil trial all bets are off, EVERYTHING will come out including the specifics of the shooting.

Too bad the jury couldn’t believe your daughters ever changing story and render even one guilty verdict.

31 Likes

I can not be the only one who reads this post and feels like Kirby Kanarek is actually describing her true feelings about her daughter and her daughter’s actions, can I?

23 Likes

Sounds to me like someone has stolen someone else’s login credentials again. :thinking:

23 Likes

yes

My word! I sure missed the pathetic, desperate, unhinged rantings of a very disturbed person over night. I hope someone grabbed screenshots of everything to those who may be interested!

@Seeker1, you seem to be confused, hurt, afraid and out of control. Logic seems to have left your thinking processes. You need professional help at this point.

28 Likes

Kirby Kanarek managed to be there thru the whole criminal trial (per her posts here, making sure we knew that) and miss basically anything and everything that happened in front of her. So I strongly doubt that sitting thru the civil trial will cause her any undue stress. She has a whole life of ignoring what her husband, Jonathan Kanarek, and daughter, Lauren Kanarek, do to others and some how manages to still go on every day.

25 Likes

Me too! I logged off when everyone was casting the Netflix series. When I logged in again this morning, I was shocked to see that I was several hundred posts behind and thought - “Lordy, what happened overnight that resulted in this frenzy of overnight postings? Did one of the K-Klan make an appearance?”

23 Likes