Michael Barisone/Lauren Kanarek Civil Suit

It may require someone familar with NJ criminal case laws to provide it.

I am very grateful for their explanations and answers when they can provide them. I am also hoping MB will be released so if he hasn’t received the treatment he is entitled to he can do it on his own. I feel his civil rights have been seriously violated by the last Krol hearing.

15 Likes

Thanks again ekat!

6 Likes

If provocation plays little to no role, then why are they even concerned with it then?

13 Likes

But wait! Sidebar has ears in this court seal! And possibly the people standing next to him, although it’s hard to see in this screen shot.

Also, complete non sequitur. Am I the only person here who has never had the St. Patrick’s Day milkshake from McDonald’s?

8 Likes

There are many legitimate ways MB can be vindicated.

5 Likes

No it’s not a big deal. But it says something about Joanne.

1 Like

No, you are not the only person. :raising_hand_woman:t3:

8 Likes

I like them but my husband thinks they taste like something the doctor gives you before certain tests.

4 Likes

Has anyone noticed if any of the posts here from last night have been deleted?

Not that it would do any good, given the number of quotes and screenshots.

2 Likes

Does never include not since I was a wee human many many many years ago (more than 40)?

3 Likes

Soooo…

Essentially GAS doesn’t want Lollypop to be asked any questions related to provoking MB because…

She already testified about it during the criminal trial.

But… lines of questioning during the criminal trial we’re sharply limited by Judge Taylor, and what he would and wouldn’t allow into evidence.

Why should those rules apply to a deposition in a civil complaint?

Second… GAS does acknowledge that SGF (and Silver) never got the opportunity to question LK about provocation during the criminal trial. Obviously… they weren’t a party. But… GAS argued that Bilinkas and Deininger did such a good job of questioning LK, that is “good enough.”

Wow. This seems like a significant request when it comes to limiting lines of questioning during a deposition…

@lazaret @Einhorn @LilRanger (and any other attorneys I might have missed)… what do you all think of this motion from GAS? Might it actually succeed?!?

17 Likes

Lol.

Is there some sort of mint aspect to them? Or do I just think that because of the color?

I think mint can be a little bit of a tricky thing when you try to combine it with anything sweet.

Thin Mints- fabulous.
Some other chocolate/mint combos- less so.

6 Likes

:joy: :joy: :joy:

15 Likes

It says far more about YOU.

19 Likes

So you say, with repeated glorious generalities, but no specifics.

MB cannot be vindicated or even held non liable because he was acting in response to some one who provoked him or failed to leave on two days notice.

It does have a mint taste. I did like the peppermint frostys better that Wendys had for awhile.

3 Likes

Wrong.

5 Likes

Ya know why?
Because when we (general) take the time to give you a well thought out answer with examples and specifics, you ignore it and then ask the same exact question again a couple of days later.
So why bother to type an answer to you that involves that much energy.

32 Likes

I would hope so! I dislike the tactic of trying to belittle others with insulting or even cutesy nicknames. It’s not a cheap and dirty tactic that I would stoop to.

1 Like

Not to go down the road on another touchy subject or anything.

But I just saw a funny post somewhere the other day about whether or not you can eat an egg during Lent, because it’s not actually a chicken until it’s born.

17 Likes