Michael Barisone/Lauren Kanarek Civil Suit

I’m tempted to use that line SO much of the time here. Lol.

8 Likes

She should have just left.

She should not have developed a plan to Finish the Bastard.

10 Likes

Yes, it’s tempting to mirror back the behavior you’re subjected to. I dislike the cutesy or insulting nicknames and have tried to avoid stooping to using that tactic.

I was speaking for myself, and not for Seeker.

1 Like

I cannot wait for Mr. Silver’s response to this motion! His writing is fabulous and spot on.

21 Likes

If the judge does grant this motion… could it later be grounds for an appeal with respect to any possible verdict in favor of the plaintiff?

5 Likes

Repeatedly asking the same question over and over again.

Debating attorney answers in a way that to me appear to be fishing for a way that would be successful regarding future claims of collateral estoppel.

20 Likes

No kidding. If I was Silver, I’d be breathing fire in response to this. It’s outrageous.

19 Likes

Not an attorney here, but I would think so.

6 Likes

True, although I’m wondering if a new implant worked for a while but the supporting tissue around it eventually gave way to the strain. I’m guessing because I have no personal experience with either breast implants or mastectomies or breast reconstructive surgery, but it could be that there was some long-term damage to her chest muscles from the trauma (bullets, surgery to clamp her aorta, repair her lung, close the bullet wounds, etc.).

3 Likes

I call Bingo!

14 Likes

Yeah! Well, I want to be 30 years old again and have 5 million dollars!

Who is in charge of that?

I want to speak to their manager!

19 Likes

seriously are all COTH threads going the same way LOL

How about alligator? Bear?

2 Likes

I guess it would depend on whether or not you remember it.

I would say I’ve never had jellied calf’s foot, but who knows what my parents fed me when I was a baby? Lol.

3 Likes

Another great word (trenchant) that has almost become obsolete!

7 Likes

Just an FYI in case you (g) come across some tasty looking roadkill. There are whole groups of dudes who cook such critters using a shovel as a pan.

4 Likes

I teetered on the fence about trying one of those, but I never did. I was a little too leery. Maybe next year.

2 Likes

Another reason to keep a shovel in your vehicle? :smile:

5 Likes

I am having a hard time wrapping my brain around GAS not wanting to embarrass LK.

What!?!!! the ever lovin heck

24 Likes

I wonder if they would agree to similar restrictions about asking questions regarding MHG and her role in the barn, or MB’s divorce, or any of the other million random attempts at distraction that keep coming up in the discussions here.

26 Likes

I love trivia!

Since alligators are reptiles and therefore cold-blooded, their flesh does not count as “meat” from which U.S. Catholics must abstain on Fridays in Lent . Other reptiles that could presumably be consumed on Lenten Fridays include turtles, snakes, and tortoises.

During Lent, Catholics are asked to refrain from eating meat during all Fridays in Lent until Easter. During these days, it is not acceptable to eat lamb, chicken, beef, pork, ham, deer and most other meats . However, eggs, milk, fish, grains, and fruits and vegetables are all allowed. There are exceptions. For example, pregnant women, the ill, the elderly and very young are exempt from Lent rules of fasting.

3 Likes