Michael Barisone/Lauren Kanarek Civil Suit

Are you asking me or cutter?

18 Likes

What @Seeker1 said is very disrespectful and minimizing to those who have experienced a mastectomy and all it involves, especially since it has always been presented that LK had an implant replaced.

Absolutely disgusting!!!

26 Likes

I guess the new filing would allow questions about Rosie, since she was strictly off limits in the criminal trial per Judge Taylor?

I would love to see her bio and the training she endured.

“Did you just jerk her around when she didn’t do as you thought she should because she didn’t understand what you wanted?”

“Did you love and pat on her when she snuggled up to you looking for answers or direction?”

Hmmm….

9 Likes

Indeed. Tonight we’re subjected to a match race between arguing the extent of LK’s breast reconstruction and rehashing the NGRI verdict. At least collateral estoppel is worn out.
hamster race

36 Likes

OK, so you are saying that the defense was “not permitted” to argue that LK caused his insanity, while @Knights_Mom claims that the defense succeeded in proving the claim.

MB only claims memory loss for a period of hours. He could easily have testified about the events leading up to the shooting, and chose not to.

OMG the little pink helmets!

7 Likes

Memory loss during a traumatic event and under duress is a verifiable, known thing whether you are willing to acknowledge that or not.

It’s also common with people who have PTSD from their past. It’s also known to happen under psychological pressure. These all happened.

This doesn’t include the fact that MB was pummeled excessively on the head with weapons and fists.

I suppose now you’ll take us down that gloomy road where you earn your PhD in psychiatry from Google U.

35 Likes

Exactly. I tend to believe the witnesses who knew MB before LK entered the picture as well as knowing him after she entered the picture. They were there and they was what was happening not only to MB but, maybe on another level, to them as well.

15 Likes

Is it possible that KK did not know that Daughter Dearest had breast implants?

3 Likes

Then she knows nothing and should keep her mouth shut from making accusations in outrage.

21 Likes

The merry go round is indeed spinning … is that CH I see going by just now?

43 Likes

You read it that way.
Some others read the comma as and/or.

1 Like

Do judges confer with each other? Any chance this judge will reach out to Taylor for his opinion on the latest filing?

:horse::heart::pirate_flag:

15 Likes

Really, what difference would it make? How much is her word worth on the subject?

She’s demonstrated her credibility pretty clearly on this thread and previous ones.

20 Likes

In my experience they don’t seek out a judge they don’t know but if they’re buddies or run into eachother the subject might pop up.

One should pay attention to party affiliations and knowing work histories of the two gives you an idea as to a chance conversation.

4 Likes

I was reading about continued commitment for patients found ngri that were not state specific but still interesting.

One of the things about determining if someone is dangerous to themselves or others is how they act within the psychiatric facility and if they have posed a danger to themselves or to staff and other patients. Many have to be kept away from the general population if they are dangerous.
It also appears that most states use if someone is dangerous at the current time and can treatment control their behavior.
It doesn’t appear that courts are allowed to use “maybe sometime in the future under these circumstances they might be dangerous” approach that I feel Judge T used in the last hearing.

Another thing I thought interesting is some experts feel that a patient working with therapists could possibly be deprived of their “right to remain silent” to protect them from statements they might make in therapy that may have the potential to be used against them at a future hearing. The experts want to look at ways to insure that a patient’s rights are protected.

8 Likes

Nah their head is up and not in the sand…

7 Likes

Hey, it’s taxing to do a double major at Google Med and Google Law.

33 Likes