Michael Barisone/Lauren Kanarek Civil Suit

Even harder if you do your undergraduate work at the U of Tube. Or so I’ve heard.

28 Likes

KK’s very strange, irratic posting overnight is a bit concerning. Is she acting like a doty old woman on purpose or is she playing games? I’ve always thought she has been a Stepford sort of wife and is told only as much as others think she needs to know or can understand. For sure the family is unique.

In all of her rambling overnight did I miss her explanation of why she hasn’t responded to the subpoenas or where her transcript is?

16 Likes

No, not unless everyone else on the thread missed it as well.

11 Likes

I thought she implied that they had responded and was then shot down.

Correct me if I’m wrong.

7 Likes

She denied having said that she transcribed the recordings at one point.

22 Likes

Nah, it’s no big deal.

22 Likes

Her postings were… bizarre to say the least.

12 Likes

Does it really matter? She had two same size breasts now she has one because Michael shot her. The exact amount of actual breast tissue that was removed is not relevant is it unless you just want to split hairs.

2 Likes

Oh, boy. Here we go again.

25 Likes

Right when I put my glasses down and lost them. :joy:

16 Likes

Makes one wonder if obsession is a family trait.

18 Likes

I guess the soup kitchen has been closed the past few days.

23 Likes

I believe she claimed that they had most definitely absolutely positively not ignored any subpoenas.

Then I posted screenshots from the recent legal documents kindly linked by Ekat in the first post that said they had, in fact, ignored the subpoenas.

19 Likes

How dare u judge me. You dont know me from adam. Keep your santimonious, rude, cruel, sadistic comments to yourself. I wont be reading them going forward.

3 Likes

Along with an inability to read the room.

27 Likes

Well @Seeker1, real women know that in the grand scheme of life, breasts and breast size mean absolutely nothing.

Did your daughter Lauren Kanarek actually have a mastectomy or did she have a damaged implant removed? If the damaged implant was removed, was it replaced?

You do realize @Seeker1 that her surgeon did not testify to removing a breast, right? You understand he testified to removing a damaged implant.

Now is the time to set the record straight and be honest @Seeker1!

27 Likes

Sure… it also doesn’t matter if she was medevacked to the hospital or put in an ambulance, and whether she spent a month in the hospital or less, or how long she was unconscious for, or whether or not RG actually had any injuries that received medical attention or surgery. It’s all made up and then proven incorrect.

30 Likes

I can’t get over the recent legal filing that suggests LK should not be questioned regarding her contributing behavior because it will be emotionally traumatizing to LK. You know, in a civil suit she brought.

47 Likes

Yes, even after I posted multiple screenshots from an earlier thread where she talked about transcribing them.

21 Likes

My postings are nor bizarre in the least. Just because you say something doesnt make it true jenerationx.

2 Likes