Michael Barisone/Lauren Kanarek Civil Suit

I still can’t get over the plotting between RG, JK, and LK, and the “hahaha maybe they’ll be homeless” text. Talk about a bombshell. Those texts are beyond the pale. I can’t imagine doing all of that and then sending my mother to COTH to try to deflect.

39 Likes

My daughter was mutilated.

Omg. The irony is just too much.

37 Likes

Did you or did you not deny saying things that you have clearly said on this forum? Do you share your log in information with other Kanareks?

25 Likes

You know what @Seeker1, why don’t you scroll through this thread and look at the posters who were kind enough to share pictures of their mastectomies and scars from radiation treatments FROM CANCER!!!

32 Likes

My daughter was mutilated by michael barison and almost died. If this were your daughter how would u feel?

2 Likes

I just want to note right now that 13 hours ago, @seeker1 said:

I have explained multiple times what the medical distinctions involved in different surgeries entail.

It seems clear to me that @Seeker1 is consciously deciding to obfuscate on this issue at this point.

This makes people feel decidedly LESS sympathetic towards her.

26 Likes

Sorry, but no. This is similar to when you said LK was murdered and she clearly was not.

If you stopped lying and simply told the truth you might actually garner the sympathy you so desire.

37 Likes

My daughter was mutilated and almost died.

1 Like

5 Likes

My daughter was mutilated by michael barison and almost died. How would u feel if this was your daughter?

2 Likes

1 Like

You are barking up the wrong tree by directing that comment to me of all people.

19 Likes

I dont give a hoot how you feel. michael barison mutilated my daughter and almost killed her with ruth coxs gun. She will never be the same.

2 Likes

I don’t think that word means what you think it means @Seeker1. If you daughter was mutilated, what did she and that punk Robert Goodwin do to Michael Barisone? He was mutilated! And driven insane!

Are you proud of what your daughter did Kirby @Seeker1? You should be ashamed that your daughter sought to “FINISH THE BASTARD”!

31 Likes

Im right to direct it to you.

1 Like

2 Likes

You daughter, husband, and future son in law (or is he demoted back to boyfriend?) decided to engage in psychological warfare against an upstanding member of society because she was having a temper tantrum over feeling rejected. She refused to leave, snuck around like a ninja after dark, planted illegal recording devices, and then cries foul when she gets a different reaction than she intended. It’s unfortunate that she was shot, but a bad outcome was not unforeseeable.

43 Likes

Yes it matters. Truth matters. It seems your family is challenged to this basic of societal norms.

37 Likes

Mary haskins wanted to kill her. Texts prove this. She wanted her to leave but michael didnt tell lauren. Listen to mary haskins testimony

2 Likes