Michael Barisone/Lauren Kanarek Civil Suit

So where are the transcripts of those texts?

You know, the ones you’ve been subpoenaed for repeatedly?

42 Likes

I’m only commenting based on what you yourself wrote. It’s too bad you are unaware that your words and deeds cause others to form opinions of you.

That’s on you, not me.

34 Likes

We all hope she will never be the same, but it seems she hasn’t learned anything and continues to go through life without taking any responsibility for her actions. She continues to terrorize people on social media. It’s like this never happened and she has many bastards to finish.

41 Likes

This is absolutely laughable!

Tell me Kirby @Seeker1, have you read your daughter’s manifesto??? You know, the one she published online, on Facebook??? The one where she vows to destroy the Queen???

42 Likes

Genuine - even courteous - questions remain unanswered or deflected by @Seeker1

Instead, the use of a repetitive phrase or word sequence. Obviously a familiar strategy used by a regular poster here, and perhaps also a hint of strategy for the civil case as well?

30 Likes

Kirby, if my child conspired to destroy a person’s livelihood and life over such petty matters, I would not defend the behavior. I also wouldn’t conspire as a parent and assist my child in said atrocious behavior.

I’ve talked about it on the thread before but my brother was actually killed by gunshot. He never even conspired to destroy someone. I can not imagine responding or behaving the way your family is behaving, even after that matter. Your daughter survived and is seemingly doing well. You should all move on with your lives. Posting here and reading these threads everyday serves you in absolutely no way. This is obviously not good for you.

55 Likes

We did listen and you are wrong AGAIN.

Also, your daughter’s attack on MB left his arm mutilated.

26 Likes

Have you listened to your daughter’s testimony? Does her attorney know you’re posting here?

29 Likes

Why do you keep saying she’s mutilated? She has a big scar. I’ve got several, am I mutilated? On this forum is someone who had cancer and had a mastectomy…is she mutilated?

That’s a really unkind way to describe your daughter.

41 Likes

Whew! I finally caught up!

Thank you to those who pointed out that LK was covering her breast in the picture. I, too, had planned to say ‘why would she do that UNLESS she is covering her nipple?’ As in a TOTAL breast removal.

Amateur :wink: There is a published book out there that says (exact words) one of my Scottish ancestors who immigrated to Ireland, “…helped establish the Church of England in Ireland…” We all know how THAT turned out.

Regarding sealion and seal and the difference thereof. I, too, have had to google it more than once to remind myself. However, today, something that my mind is occasionally wont to do told me that, “the word SEALION is longer than SEAL. The ears of the SEALION are longer/more visible than those of the SEAL.” (I hope that I remember this.)

Just a couple of digressions.

11 Likes

She said they’d not ignored the subpoenas and have everything to the prosecutor

8 Likes

Lions have ears!

4 Likes

Except that appears to be a seal. :wink:

1 Like

Am I the only one thinking that someone left the liquor cabinet unlocked last night and tonight?

25 Likes

31 Likes

You are never going to control the narrative of the internet, no matter how much you try. The fake accounts on YouTube won’t do a thing - it only waste your time and mental resources. Participating in these conversations only fuels them. Move on with your life.

38 Likes

They really had no need to make that claim, because the testimony of LK and RG plus all the other people’s testimony of how LK and RG acted made that claim obvious without having to be stated.

7 Likes

If I had this family’s problems, I’d also drink.

28 Likes

I apologize for the fact that we keep getting distracted so that people have to keep posting the seal/sea lion information over and over again.

Hopefully it is more pleasant that some of the other things that get posted over and over.

11 Likes

I like the distraction. I find it far more worthwhile than dealing with other nonsense here.

13 Likes