Michael Barisone/Lauren Kanarek Civil Suit

I hope you don’t mind, I got a screenshot of the interior.

ETA: I did a quick internet search and that looks like a model that currently sells for about $3700 (before taxes).

19 Likes

Ohhhh Beautiful! I don’t mind at all. How did you do that if I may ask?

3 Likes

I paused it at the appropriate moment when it was playing, then screenshot it.

On a Mac it is command+function+4

Other platforms have the printscreen option (prtscn? something like that!) upper right hand portion of the keyboard, so you take the shot, then open up another program (I use paint), paste it, copy/blow and save it.

5 Likes

Thanks! I didn’t even think of a screen shot. DOH

4 Likes

It has been called a safe only. And yes people often keep contracts in safes. Especially if they are fireproof or if they do not have a locking file cabinet.

13 Likes

Oh look papers in the upper right corner and papers on that lower shelf. Gasp. Say it aint so.

We keep our papers on the upper shelf too, silly gun safe people are so predictable about their paper storage.

22 Likes

Once you’ve done it a few times it comes naturally.

3 Likes

Neatly organized so easily searched and photographed by people with felonious intent.

10 Likes

Sorry, all I can think of is the scene with Gene Hackman and the soup in Young Frankenstein.

14 Likes

Who said it was a gun safe??? It was a large, free standing safe that he kept all sorts of paperwork in along with other valuables and weapons. Why do you embellish so much?

15 Likes

Which I’m quite thankful for. Now we just need the full transcripts for MHG and RC. It’ll make it so much easier than having to rewatch the videos….

7 Likes

Copying this because I couldn’t like it enough!

6 Likes

People keep and can keep all sorts of stuff in a safe or gun safe. What kind of argument is that?

16 Likes

Many serious riders actually have breast reduction surgery. Big boobs bounce and that’s uncomfortable.

22 Likes

One of the reasons, among many, that I’m actually quite ok with being smaller chested. Makes dressage far more pleasant :joy:

16 Likes

Your daughter is living proof of that. She seems to go through life with the perpetual mindset of a snotty entitled 15 y/o. Oh, wait - sometimes she acts more like a toddler. :roll_eyes:

29 Likes

I think I’ve come up with a way to remember the difference.

Lions have legs. And sea lions have flippers that work like legs. I’m hoping that one will stick with me.

7 Likes

Kind of undermines all those posts HH makes on those jiggles-type threads huh?

7 Likes

I make jokes about my being, not endowed often. I have never wanted big breasts. Pretty happy with the ones I have. Don’t get in my way. Don’t make my back hurt. Don’t pull the buttons on blouses apart. To each his own.

12 Likes

I did have a reduction. The surgeon removed 3 lbs. from my chest. Best thing I ever did for my body.

23 Likes