Michael Barisone/Lauren Kanarek Civil Suit

What Is so strange is why someone cares that much

4 Likes

Honestly, @erinmeri it’s not worth your time. HH has insulted and said nasty things about me, and when called out on it or asked to provide proof, did not. This was awhile ago now, so it’s whatever, but once I realized what they’re about, I simply placed them on ignore :woman_shrugging:t3:

Same when I realized who another poster is.

I actually like some opposition and disagreement, or should I say argument in a discussion, so it wasn’t merely because of opposing views.

Edit: we shouldn’t get too caught up talking about other posters though.

27 Likes

The pirate is not often on, you shouldn’t expect any kind of response immediately.

7 Likes

Or you can do like I do “seals rhyme with eels. Eels don’t have ear lobes and neither do seals.

5 Likes

It seems like trolling for legal info. As if to get some inside scoop. As if ekat knows strategy.

25 Likes

I recall a picture of the safe with the door open and you could see the stack of horse passports.

5 Likes

It’s bizarre that I would want to understand what DreadPirateRoberts meant when she said LK contributed to her own predicament? It’s s discussion board. The thread is on the civil trial. Whether LK somehow “forced”’or “caused” MB to shoot her and whether LK failed to mitigate her damages are central issues for the supposed topic of the thread.

She is welcome to decline to respond. But acting like I’m the weirdo for asking her to expand on her post is what is bizarre.

2 Likes

Did that sad story start with a situation something like this?
kitten hamster

5 Likes

That sweet little kitten would never hurt anything. Its too cute!

Hers was a big yellow mean cat. I think the hamster went under the sofa and the cat grabbed it before my friend could get to it. We used to carry the hamster in a basket to get snow cones, it was well traveled. Her mom also made it tiny little pancakes.

12 Likes

Careful now, you do not want to be called out for those insulting cutesy nicknames like the (beloved) Hay Guy.

4 Likes

It has been discussed non stop for three years. If you don’t understand it by now you never will.

40 Likes

Amen!

7 Likes

I don’t trust these repetitive questions being asked. It just feels like baiting.

36 Likes

Something similar happened with my guinea pig and one of the dogs when I was a young kid. The guinea pig was fine, but that might have been the last straw for my mother, which resulted in finding a new home for the guinea pig.

4 Likes

Words cannot express how unconcerned I am on the subject.

Particularly since I probably already have the people who would make such an accusation on ignore anyway.

9 Likes

Then let them ask their questions in a vacuum.

24 Likes

Omg. That sounds like the cutest thing EVER!

6 Likes

It was! It (they) would hold it with both hands and eat it.

7 Likes

Aww, that’s sweet. She must have liked it a little.

3 Likes

I think she was afraid of it. Too mouse-like but they kept replacing it so she must have liked it some.

3 Likes