Michael Barisone/Lauren Kanarek Civil Suit

OK. If it’s the standard narrative pushed over the last three years, I’m guessing you’re interpreting DreadPirateRoberts as saying that LKs campaign of harassment literally caused MBs insanity, and and since he shot her while insane, she’s the cause of his shooting her.

I don’t think that’s going to fly.

They’re adorable.

3 Likes

Public service announcement.

Team K is testing out a new line of argument. They keep on reframing stuff other people have to say about Lauren’s provocative behavior contributing to the shooting, and thus MB is not likely to to be found 51% responsible for it if this civil case ever goes to trial… and then twisting that into something else entirely, and pretending that people actually are saying that Lauren deserved to be shot, etc etc etc.

It’s annoying. And transparent. Do your best to ignore it.

The reality is that Lollypop is :poop:ing a :brick: because her deposition is right around the corner. So Team K is freaking out.

Maybe Lollypop will get lucky and Weaver will take pity on her and limit the questions the mean attorneys can ask her during her deposition. Maybe not.

Time will tell.

43 Likes

Except when they toss a sleeping hamster from its wheel!

1 Like

Agreed!

6 Likes

Maybe they use the YT comments to test the waters.

2 Likes

They really want the thread closed.

I think there might be some upcoming action in the case that will be embarrassing for Team K. And they don’t want to have to deal with all of us cheering it on.

Just a hunch.

23 Likes

Excellent idea. They can bring their own lunge line with them.

5 Likes

I’m here, but I’m a man of my word.

34 Likes

Yes. One must not always challenge to the pain.

5 Likes

Why are you trying to guess what I think? It can’t be relevant to your life in any way. I said nothing about DPR’s post. If you want to make up stories in your head about how I interpreted the post nobody is stopping you, but it does seem pretty weird.

20 Likes

Naaah. YT commenters eat sea lions for lunch.

By comparison, We are actually quite kind and civil here on COTH.

14 Likes

Shark bastard.

5 Likes

I looked at a few of them. Some were pretty harsh!

3 Likes

That’s because we have the Mod over there who won’t let me call people trash and use other naughty words! I’ve gotten a few edits to my posts today :rofl: I’ve been bad!

I dropped an s-bomb in another thread re someone’s behavior (only certain posters can get away with that/the Mods don’t play Pokémon because clearly they can’t catch 'em all) and referenced people being trash re being insensitive toward cancer patients and survivors :woman_shrugging:t3: I know that I will inevitably meet the banstick one day :rofl:

16 Likes

All of the wallowing certain posters do suggests that someone or something has already put them ‘to the pain’. It seems the humane thing to look away from the constant humiliation they insist on.

But I digress. Meandering back toward the topic, you might think that the moon is full tonight by the behavior we’ve seen around here (and in our real lives – the Revenge has seen its share of shenanigans this week). In fact, the full moon is next Tuesday. Just in time to make sure the real loonies don’t sleep too well on the eve of the Krol hearing.

29 Likes

@DreadPirateRoberts

Found this in my photos and thought of you….

34 Likes

Why, it’s the spitting image of COTH’s own Inigo Montoya!

30 Likes

No. This is a duel to the pare.

18 Likes

After watching our own Inigo during his 48 hours appearance, I think it’s probably the profile that is so similar.

5 Likes