Michael Barisone/Lauren Kanarek Civil Suit

The Ignore feature is very useful.

8 Likes

You said of DreadPirate’s post “it’s been discussed here for three years”,

You do not need Dread Pirate Roberts aka Farm Boy to explain that. You seriously think that nothing LK did contributed to her own predicament? Not her behavior, her rants, her rages - and we only saw what she did online… what she performed live and in person was likely far worse. She disrupted an entire barn and people’s lives - and brayed about it triumphantly and you have trouble understanding how that could possibly have contributed to what happened?

Nah. You are far smarter than that. Perhaps you are just posting that for brownie points from the incredibly credible IM.

Dammit. Now I have to get the shovel and wheelbarrow and tend to the stall aisle again - DPR has far better control than I do today.

32 Likes

I read the first line as… Her mom also made it into tiny little pancakes.… and was wondering why anyone would think that was cute. Unless they liked hamster flavor.

Some of them were harsh? Hundreds of them were harsh. In many threads. Hundreds x many = a lot.

11 Likes

And some of them are absolutely gorgeous.

I am not sure very many manufacturers make many large safes that are not deemed “gun safes”.

2 Likes

[quote=“smoofox, post:5290, topic:782326, full:true”]

Well, there is a fun “club” of sorts… kinda like how I was sorted into Hufflepuff long ago. :wink: But no membership fees! Just a semi-official garment and a proclivity for popcorn paired with a tasty beverage of your choice.

I’m thinking of getting a ticket for this:

Grand Rapids Civic Theatre & School of Theatre Arts (arts-people.com)

1 Like

Yes the little pancakes were about the size of a quarter. Her mom would let it cool down and slip it through the bars of its metal cage.

About the comments, I’m like Dr. Simring in that I didn’t want to read all of the comments, just a select few. Im sure there were many nasty ones.

3 Likes

Haha I was skimming and thought you were quoting 3ponyfsrm about being gullible third graders and hamsters and was like why would Nancy Jaffer take on parents fibbing hamster lives to their children

6 Likes

Truly a game changer. I wish I had tried it much sooner.

7 Likes

Maybe she should! Same with Santa! :smile:

3 Likes

Lol!!

2 Likes

Nancy Jaffer probably covers all kinds of subjects. Lol.

2 Likes

@VHM We know your character. Please don’t waste your time or your breath on these two detractors. It is definitely not worth the aggravation or effort. Your strength and courage are an inspiration to other women going through similar situations. Thanks for your openness in sharing your experience. :kissing_heart:

28 Likes

Why? Why does anyone have to explain anything to you? It’s fruitless. It’s ridiculous and it’s beyond annoying. Why can’t you just believe what you believe and move on? What is your end game? FFS stop already.

30 Likes

Holy crap. There is a zero % chance 1 person finds her “charming”. How ridiculous.

16 Likes

So what percentage, @CurrentlyHorseless, do YOU think LK is responsible for? Let’s here some numbers.

8 Likes

It’s bizarre bc it’s a lie!

3 Likes

Forced? Caused? C’mon man
Be real for 2nds. Those words are bs and you know it. Why not use the words that depict what actually happened?

3 Likes

Careful… don’t get pulled in.

14 Likes

Sea Lion!

1 Like