Michael Barisone/Lauren Kanarek Civil Suit

The Jury Duty podcast has been covering the criminal trial for a few weeks, primarily posting heavily abridged testimony recorded by Law & Crime Network. This morning’s episode featured the testimony from Mike McGrain about LK peeping and creeping around the farm in the all black, veiled, barefoot ninja 🥷 getup.

Plus Philip Dutton….

31 Likes

I shouldn’t have taken the bait!!

9 Likes

It has also been explained multiple times that the insurance company probably felt it was easier and more economical to pay rather than fight

13 Likes

It has been, in all the crossclaims. You seem to forget that those are being litigated as claims against her at the same trial.

34 Likes

Oh look, yet another example of - this has been explained over and over and over and over again for you but for some reason you keep asking the same question.

:hatched_chick:

#jonathankanarek
#kirbykanarek
#laurenkanarek
#lalapoprider
#liars
#prooftheyareliars
#contempt

#finishthebastard

18 Likes

26 Likes

If I ever move from my shoebox into a proper house, I will have to look into one! The only thing my tiny safe has going for it is a thief would have to actually find it first. Lol.

9 Likes

I think it’s a double whammy.

The male jurors for the reason you mentioned, and the female jurors, especially those that have children, at the thought of someone trying to manipulate the system to take away custody of somebody’s kids under false pretenses.

Triple whammy if the subject of LK/RG trying to track down the location of those kids online comes up.

Game over at that point, I would think.

28 Likes

So now we are allowed to discuss this and you, @CurrentlyHorseless will not pounce on us and accuse us of bullying, stalking, harassing, and victim shaming like has happened any other time it has been brought up?
I just find it so ironic that YOU are saying that topic should be discussed after three years of you tossing out insults when it does come up.

PS, the stuff in the parenthesis is not a known, but good try.

#jonathankanarek
#kirbykanarek
#laurenkanarek
#lalapoprider
#liars
#prooftheyareliars
#contempt

#finishthebastard

17 Likes

I don’t care what you’re asking. I’m no longer explaining things to you.

22 Likes

That’s my point. The insurance company for RC hasn’t filed anything. They could literally sit on the sidelines doing nothing and let SGF and MB carry the ball, then free ride on efforts of SGF and MB’s attorneys if they though SGF and MB could establish that LK was more than 51% responsible.

1 Like

I absolutely agree with you. In this case I don’t think jury selection will be as important as in other cases because LKs actions will be universally abhorrent to each and every demographic.

28 Likes

Thanks, KM.

1 Like

Just swim on by!

16 Likes

This too has been explained to you over and over and over and over again.

#jonathankanarek
#kirbykanarek
#laurenkanarek
#lalapoprider
#liars
#prooftheyareliars
#contempt

#finishthebastard

13 Likes

I’m guessing that was the case for a few jurors in the criminal case.
I know my DH was disgusted by what he learned she had done, and her remorseless “so what?” attitude about it.

24 Likes

Right? The jury selection process should be pretty straightforward.

Do you have a pulse? Great, you’re in.

15 Likes

If I were LK, et al, I would look at the just finished Murdaugh trial with respect to SM comments.

I have not looked everywhere, but from what I did see, about 75% of them thought he was absolutely guilty.

In this LK v. MB case the SM consensus looks more like 90% think she has a great deal of responsibility for the whole mess.

For the most part the people posting are just ordinary folks who could easily be chosen to serve on the jury.

I would give that some thought….:thinking:

26 Likes

Ooh, do you have a link?

2 Likes

We can call those jurors anti-Jezebelians LOL

7 Likes