Michael Barisone/Lauren Kanarek Civil Suit

There there. Easy girl. Shhhh. It’s ok.

Training is hard. You just have to settle and relax some. Maybe we need to try some ear plugs on you or a soundproofed bonnet. I don’t know about sea lions, but both have REALLY helped my mare lately, and I am getting much nicer, relaxed work from her.

I do have some pretty cool neoprene earplugs I use on my mare. Maybe a smaller version of these could fit in your little sea lion ears. The bonus? They’re waterproof!

ETA: here’s a picture. They are the EquiFit ones.

10 Likes

They make a fabulous marmalade.

4 Likes

You know, to save everyone’s typing fingers, it might be easier to simply answer AAA, SU (Asked And Answered, Scroll Up) to alllll of the umpteen posts asking the same questions over and over and over and over and over and over again. I’m sure I left out a few “and over’s”, but you get the drift.

So. I nominate AAA, SU as the all-purpose response to future derailment posts.

:clap: . . . . .:clap: . . . . .:clap:

35 Likes

We get to recommend!!! I’m all for NOT RESPOND!

23 Likes

OK, I get it now.

It’s OK for you (g) to condescend and mock rather than, say, talk about the legal issues, but I’m a jerk if I push back at your insults, mockery, building of straw men, etc.

That’s what I thought.

Why is SC scroll up and not SU?
How about this:
:scroll: :arrow_up:

8 Likes

DUUUHHH!! :woman_facepalming: I have NO IDEA why I did that!!! Total finger-fart, or whatever I can attribute it to! :woman_shrugging: I have no excuse…(muttering blame it on the yucky cold, damp weather mutter, mutter)

Thanks for catching this Trubandloki, I’ll fix it. I like the visual :scroll: :arrow_up: of it too.

14 Likes

Good post, VHM!

Question. Did MB and MHG know at the time that RG was searching online for the whereabouts of her kids, or was that info revealed later - i.e., during discovery for the criminal trial?

Although no matter when she learned of it, MHG must have been in horrified at the revelation.

6 Likes

** imagines a finger farting* *

15 Likes

Yup! It’s that much WORSE than a finger-slip! Especially as I did it not once, but Twice. I have no excuse. slinks off to next work appointment

10 Likes

When things were learned by MB/MHG is important. I imagine different information became available through a course of time. Do we have any sense as to what was learned when?

5 Likes

@DownYonder

30 Likes

Finger Fart, is that like Buck Fart?

I am just a horse of course.

5 Likes

Now now, If you keep up with your the buck farting, I may just have to recommend your person try some EquiFit earplugs on you as well. They are really great when it comes to getting my mare to settle down and focus.

2 Likes

Excellent info! Definitely applies to some folks on these threads! :wink:

2 Likes

:exploding_head:

4 Likes

Buck Fart
giggle, snicker

:racehorse: of course

4 Likes

WHOA!!!

I missed the detail that Lollypop and Jim E Stark were trying to “friend” MHG’s children on social media, and were cyber stalking and “liking” stuff involving the kids.

I don’t know how I missed this originally.

This would make me go through the freaking roof as a mother.

30 Likes

So MG and MHG knew before the CPS visit and shooting incident that LK and RG were cyberstalking the kids?

Wow, I thought that info had not been discovered until later! :scream:

15 Likes

This is significant in regards to trial testimony.

18 Likes