Michael Barisone/Lauren Kanarek Civil Suit

Really highlights how important it was for Lauren Shay Kanarek and Robert Guy Goodwin, their vicious dog and all of their belongings and horses the h#ll off of the property and to never be permitted on it again.

Is it any wonder that MHG sent them to their father’s home and asked her father to please come up?

Anyone who lives with an active substance abuser is NOT taking their own addiction recovery seriously. Rob Goodwin admitted he was using but got shifty about WHERE he did so. To me, that means he was using on the property and quite likely within the house. I wouldn’t put it past either one of them to also be dealing and doing from HH - or, you know, across the street in the wee dark hours of the morning.

32 Likes

Sounds like just about everybody at Fox News, based on the recent evidence that came out during their legal proceedings.

13 Likes

Agree. And I had been under the assumption that they did not learn about the cyberstalking attempts until AFTER the shooting.

5 Likes

Like horses. Or dogs. Or kids.

And some just never learn.

5 Likes

That is disgusting.

5 Likes

And who knows? Maybe you might actually convince some of the people over there. Unlike here.

3 Likes

Right? No one should have to be a parent to take those actions regarding CHILDREN, their WHEREABOUTS and their PRIVATE LIVES seriously.

Being a parent isn’t some sort of magical character enhancement. Inferring that non-parents don’t take the safety and well-being of children seriously is something I find completely unacceptable.

7 Likes

So are we thinking that some of the posters here are trying to do an online audition for the Drew Barrymore part in the next remake of the movie 50 First Dates? :thinking:

3 Likes

Nah. He thought he was being funny. If he was mad or feeling territorial he would have been barking at them.

Here’s four minutes of sea lion zen.

6 Likes

Maybe that explains the barn night check in ninja attire.

4 Likes

I couldn’t help but wonder what reason LK/RG would come up with under oath to explain those actions.

“We were trying to find them so we could… um … buy Girl Scout cookies from them!! That’s it.”

8 Likes

Do we know if this awareness that these two were searching for the kids location is part of the handy dandy timeline?

As a shot across the bow goes, this was a big one imo.
And then cps shows up days later? :exploding_head:

12 Likes

The same cannot be said for velociraptors. Sad but true.

Yep, nothing to see here. LK obviously did nothing to make a bad situation worse and is not in any way responsible for any of her heinous actions, threats and ninja nonsense. Nope.

Move along…

… errrrm wait. These ARE the droids you’re looking for… :open_mouth:

20 Likes

(1) John “The Handyman” Twomey on The Tonight Show - YouTube

1 Like

Thank you! So MB and MHG would have been in fear for the children as LK and RG had been sending friend requests to the children on social media… YIKES! That puts the visit from CPS in a new light.

Am I wrong in remembering that there were searches for CPS on LK’s phone, that she tried to blame on JH having accessed her phone?

15 Likes

Druggies use at home.

12 Likes

That is correct.

LK claimed on the witness stand that JH had stolen her phone for nefarious reasons. Twice.

To which I say again: Projection much??

25 Likes

I cannot imagine why a velociraptor -of all creatures- would want to make a marmalade?

21 Likes

That was so bizarre. JH came across as an empathetic professional during his testimony. It made her later claims come across as nuts.

19 Likes

She accused JH of being a drunk. Yes that’s right, actual drug users using drugs that are illegal under federation guidelines were accusing another of being a substance abuser.

28 Likes