Michael Barisone/Lauren Kanarek Civil Suit

Well… she seems to make the claim that 10 years on suboxone = clean.

I am not an opioid expert… but 10 years on suboxone? I think that = red flag.

21 Likes

Well DUH… as a garnish for a protoceratops dinner! I thought everybody knew that! :wink:

12 Likes

Man. I don’t think we are going to get to see a response to GAS’s motion before the weekend hits.

I don’t know about the rest of you… but I am a bit bummed by this.

8 Likes

In his 48 hours episode there was a very short segment on how he told the boy it wasn’t safe for him to stay on the farm and he had to leave.

11 Likes

Meh Protoceratops is highly overrated and is more like a poor man’s Triceratops. Now if you want good eating nothing beats a juicy Camptosaurus steak.

5 Likes

[quote=“smoofox, post:5665, topic:782326”]

Good to know.

1 Like

And not just on the subject of JH.

7 Likes

Especially with those short arms.

7 Likes

32:40 "Yes, it’s possible that I was just simply searching for a hotline number… " Or maybe it was JH when he stole my phone.

5 Likes

I always thought “Kumquat” would be an excellent name for a small chestnut pony.

But I have an affinity for humorous equine names.

12 Likes

And if it was a very naughty pony his nickname would be scumsquat.
:grin:
:upside_down_face:
:crazy_face:

ETA emojis

13 Likes

Does anyone remember the sequel to Mary Poppins that came out a couple of years ago with Emily Blunt and Lin-Manuel Miranda in it? And at one point, they went to visit her cousin Topsy (Turvy) played by Meryl Streep, where everything in her house was turned upside down and suspended from the ceiling?

Only in such a world would it make any sense that child protective services was there on the farm at that time to investigate the actions of MB instead of LK/RG. :woman_shrugging:

5 Likes

It probably would buck and bite. :rofl:

3 Likes

Buck fart! :rofl:

4 Likes

What the actual? JH having phone technological skills that LK doesn’t may have performed the search? Yeah, that’s totally believable.

3 Likes

Who does this :poop:?

I knew of them searching for MHG’s kids on the internet, but I didn’t know they were sending them FB friend requests.

That is sick. Truly diabolically sick.

If there is any doubt in anyone’s mind to the depths that these people would have taken to Finish the Bastard, there should be NO doubt now. For this one piece of the puzzle, LK should be entitled to Zilch, Zippo, Nada, NOTHING. This leaves nothing to the imagination how vile her and RG’s actions were. And that they MOST certainly contributed, caused MB’s mental breakdown.

As a mother, this enrages me.

34 Likes

I don’t see where the passages quoted by MS indicate that MHG and MB knew about the cyberstalking of the kids prior to the shooting.

Agreed.

1 Like

I don’t recall how old those kids were at the time. Weren’t they both pre-teens? Just unfathomable to me.

And I would guess to most jury members.

Where is KK?

Maybe she can chime is with her latest explanation/justification for her daughter’s course of action in sending friend requests to MHG’s kids under those circumstances.

9 Likes

Anyone using it that long, continuously, is using it as a legally acceptable replacement (for illicit opiates) and it is not genuinely being used as a detox assistance treatment for opiate addiction recovery, in a managed and supervised treatment program. Yes, people will and can get long-term prescriptions for it, but the prevailing medical opinion is that it shouldn’t happen and there are many doctors who profited greatly from writing such prescriptions - government reimbursements and kick-backs from pharma - and advocated long-term usage of it.

15 Likes