Michael Barisone/Lauren Kanarek Civil Suit

And her stiff seat would not be as obvious

7 Likes

Yes, I think it does matter. They are two very different things. And stretching the truth becomes relevant if left unchecked. Stretching becomes outright lying and that is a very horrible, bad thing that causes untold heartache.
Sheilah

16 Likes

Wow.

This precise aspect of the timeline is REALLY important as well.

Honestly… If this thing ever goes to trial, MBs team should focus very narrowly on the timeline with respect to every single one of LK and RG’s actions related to MHG’s kids. Just take that particular piece of this whole story out, and examine it in isolation, step by step, in the days leading up to LKs shooting.

Also, make sure to note that RG… the person doing much of the cyberstalking of the children, was an active drug user at the time, and had multiple arrests for assault.

I think if they lay all of that out there in a focused way, a lot of the general public wouldn’t care whether or not MB actually did or didn’t shoot LK, they wouldn’t care whether or not he was insane at the time of the shooting, they wouldn’t care whether or not the shooting was part of a self defense situation…

I think a lot of people would find that LK and RG (who was clearly acting at LK’s behest) were at least 51% responsible for this whole situation.

And if that’s the case? Game over.

A lot of people would hear about this

27 Likes

I skim over your wordy, oft repeated posts, and don’t really ever respond to your deliberate attempts to get the attention you crave, but really, you love take it one step too far. Just stop.

24 Likes

I rewatched his testimony and I didn’t actually catch him saying that MB told him that. If I’m incorrect in that I can watch again. If I can figure out which clip it is.

4 Likes

It is interesting the way that the whole true crime thing has become such a big deal in the last few years, and how some cases attract so much attention.

It seems like this could be one of those that would make a very big splash, especially once all the details come about manipulating the whole Safe Sport system and trying to track down the kids and approach them through their social media accounts.

Who does that??

8 Likes

Couple this with LK and/ or RG’s internet search for exploding bullets!

16 Likes

And that video came out years after the fact, right? So maybe there’s still hope that RG’s video will turn up.

7 Likes

There were some amazing rides last night at AGDF. I wonder if the Kanareks coughed up the big bucks to enter the tent or if they had enough of the cold shoulder last weekend?

Too bad LK’s health won’t allow her to fly to Omaha next month to watch the World Cup! /s

It occurs to me there are MANY BNTs in the California area. Maybe daddy can find her a new trainer there and they can have a fresh start on the West Coast!! Gonna cost big(ger) bucks though!

4 Likes

I do believe @Seeker1 is a practicing Christian.

I am a Christian, though I do not practice my faith with an organized congregation at present. But… I do have some basic knowledge about the Bible.

Here are a few Bible verses about lying. Some food for thought.

Proverbs 12:22
Lying lips are an abomination to the Lord, but those who act faithfully are his delight.

Proverbs 19:9
A false witness will not go unpunished, and he who breathes out lies will perish.

Psalm 101:7
No one who practices deceit shall dwell in my house; no one who utters lies shall continue before my eyes.

Luke 8:17
For nothing is hidden that will not be made manifest, nor is anything secret that will not be known and come to light.

Leviticus 19:11
You shall not steal; you shall not deal falsely; you shall not lie to one another.

Proverbs 24:28
Be not a witness against your neighbor without cause, and do not deceive with your lips.

Proverbs 21:6
The getting of treasures by a lying tongue is a fleeting vapor and a snare of death.

Psalm 58:3
The wicked are estranged from the womb; they go astray from birth, speaking lies.

James 3:14
But if you have bitter jealousy and selfish ambition in your hearts, do not boast and be false to the truth.

16 Likes

Thank you VHM! There are even more examples in the Torah (the family is Jewish I’m told with KK practicing Christianity). In fact, pick a religion and I guarantee we can find umpteen examples of how they have not lived their faith.

10 Likes

The prosecution found the video on Paul Murdough’s phone and held onto it to use in the trial. I don’t think the public knew about it before it was entered into evidence at the trial.

Just goes to show that the public does not know or see everything before a trial.

Wonder what else will come out about Lollypop and Company? And before her defenders start exclaiming about what could come out about Michael Barisone- if it existed it would already be out there!

14 Likes

Leviticus is part of the Torah, I believe. Hence my choice to include a passage from Leviticus :wink:

5 Likes

But he and his lawyers knew about it? If so, they must have been sweating bullets on that one.

Unless they thought it had been deleted without a trace. :thinking:

1 Like

I recall thinking that was strange, too, that she kept the rental in NC. Maybe she just didn’t want to bother moving her stuff and/or there was no room for it in NJ.

3 Likes

His lawyers were on the Dateline special last night and said they always knew it would be a problem and talked about it for months, calling it “The Big Lie”.

3 Likes

I think she would still be renting that house if the owner hadn’t put it on the market over a year ago.

2 Likes

As I said, I did not follow that case at all. But I certainly hope his lawyers got paid up front.

2 Likes

Probably not. Both legal teams were made up of super lawyers. Alex’s head lawyer is a Senator!

1 Like

I don’t know if you would have to disclose something like this to the other side or not. Maybe our legal professionals here would know.

The defense may not have known about it at all since it was a video that Paul Murdough had taken of a dog in their kennel, and sent to a friend. I would assume that the police would have taken Paul’s phone as evidence, and it would have been in their possession only, and not handed over to the defense.